Import Alliance Fifthtennial 2010. July 17-18th

^Either way would work. Idealy, I’d like to get hit head on by an out of control 18 wheeler while I’m drifting the Tail of the Dragon.

It’s the best best of both worlds, really, I die (you guys are happy) and I’m killin it in the process (I’m happy).

I didn’t want you to die… just wanted you to get lost. Jeez

Could you throw me in your will just incase? I dunno if you have anything good but Il take whatever.

I’d give you the MR2, that’s worth a solid $300 with the BBSs and $250 without.

okk greatttt

Your mom would have to come clean my room if you die. Come to think of it i do know truck driver down south…

he doesn’t want you to die. He just wants me to become invisible and die so nobody has to see or hear me…

Hello?

Hey… Ohhhh noo looks like I stung myself ohhh nooo

IM GOING :stuck_out_tongue:

If you guys weren’t herbs I’d suggest you meet me at the Tail of the Dragon but I know you’d never do that :lol

gotta update this list with mcguire (vr4ast)…hell be in the BOMB DIGGITY ROOM, K-2wizzle, JohnnyKash and Jeff LaRude

idk how a car fully loaded with 3 MEN and 1 BOY and the trunk packed to the brim could possible be comfortable doing this… other than that, i would highly consider this

Well I could take the “boy” at that point :lol

haha possibly ill def keep that in the back of my mind

so i want to go to this. do i need to put up the money now or wait til the date comes around?

You payin the hotel for everyone?

FUCK NO. i just dont wanna get ragged on for not putting up money early enough to be apart of this trip

You’re the new guy though, we’ve been doing this for like five years and the new guy has to put everyone up in a hotel.

ughhhh