Import Alliance Fifthtennial 2010. July 17-18th

You can roll in the ep if you want laduke. Jiggs isnt going so ive got one open seat.

Nah, I’ve decided the Coupe is taking one big trip this year(H2Oi), and that’ll be enough. And H2Oi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IA

I’ll be riding with Johnny down.

i’ll prolly buzz down in the tdi. but only if the mason-tech greatplates are installed

Im calling bullshit

Shotty with dkid then

Im driving ladukes car then

Ok Lance and I are gonna talk soon and try and finalize dates/$/rooms etc over the next few days for now it looks like one room will be me/dkid/caz/ladude, you 3 can fight over who sleeps on the beds or couch, I’m gonna be on my air mattress on the floor :lol

lmao oh god …

as long as teddy brewski’s are available i dont care where i sleep.

brewskis will be plentiful. dont you worry

yeaaahhh buddy. I cant wait to have some serious cars from the 518 holding it down at H20 this year.

For sure. Gonna be real nice

You sound like a complete nut swinger with this statement …

calmmmm downnnn

Oh I am haha

Oh and I DON’T think that laaaaa quintaaaaaa has refrigerators in the rooms, 80% sure I read that somewhere.

I’ll call this week or next week to ask a bunch of shit, post up here what other questions you want me to ask, if any.

Do they have any cockroaches?

What is there women to men ratio?

What is the crime rate in the area?

What is the popular ethnic race in the hotel ?

Do they give you free soap ?

What is there quality rating ?

Do they have a pool ?

… all questions MUST be asked

Cockroaches- Yes, but only the friendly ones
Women:Men- 1:50 without dkid, 50:1 with dkid
Crime rate- 100%
Ethnicity- 50% hispanic, 60% PR, 20% white, 3% polish
Free soap- Only if you drop it with cazwrx in the shower
Quality rating- More than you can afford, pal
Pool- Yes, check the pics, RATARD

loling Crime rate and free soap comment

this trip gets less appealing every time theres a new reply… looks like we are going to need 3 rooms at least. since b-ri (maybe his girlfriend…UGH), murrdog and myself will all be in a room, then Kramer and the G-land circle jerk squad in a room… then whoever else in the 3rd room. I’d like to leave Wednesday afternoon and be down there for Thursday night, I don’t know what works for everyone else though.