Import Alliance Fifthtennial 2010. July 17-18th

WEDNESDAY is a little early I think, I would like to leave real early Thurs morning and get there Thursday night, then have all day Friday for whatever

So since I apparently got booted from the Brunswick buttfuck bonanza room, that means it’s gonna be Larude, Johnny, & myself in a 3rd room?

So Larude, you have backseat in Johnny’s ride FUCKER :haha

haha, take that laduke, the LOUDonville losers are going to be rollin reallll cramped on the way down

We don’t live in loudonville, or anywhere near loudonville. i win.

yeah you’re right, 2 minutes isn’t even close. This trip is going to feel pretty long then

Takes me atleast 10 minutes to get there

damn that’s nowhere close. Nashville is basically the other side of the world

Just decided I’m hitting up the Tail of the Dragon on the way from Ocean City to Nashville, its only an hour and a half out of the way! Very niiiiice.

So… the list is:

1. Lksi
  2. kramerbuccs24
  3. dkid15
  4. DUKE LADUKE
  5. K20power
  6. Murrdog9000
  7. Johnny Kash

??

Ok so i am rooming with joey and kash?

Finalized or what lol

+1

im down for leaving Thursday anytime really… Wednesday is to early IMO

haha theres ample room in the back seat. trust me… just dont mind the love stain you have to sit on BOB

LaTude/K20/Johnny Kash/whoever can ride in the eeeeeeMR2 once we’re down there and on the way back, kneeling on the seat out of the t tops and putting a mini camera tripod (one of those 6" ones) on the roof is about as perfect as you can get for rolling shots or any other moving shots :lol

FUCK !

haha nah I cant say anything about the stains… I dont mind the back seat itz all good

Yo there better be mad sluts over at IA. I feel like i need a passenger so i might see who wants to come and they can stay in our room. Maybe i can convince jiggs dad to beat him enough to make him want to come with us. Yeah thats what ill do.

I feel like the amount of women digging Hondas, is lacking…and if there are a good amount…they’re all dirty PR’s or Asians. Do not want.

do you have to make smart comments on all of my posts? should you be fixing your car or something

Yes, I do have to make comments especially when you are nut swinging.My car is fixed actually ,you should talk haha. Sold your fast car for a dumpier ride then mine. Nice idea … BRAHHHH

:rofl

too bad my “dumpier ride” id worth 5x what your ride is worth even in “dumpy” shape

oh shiiiiit