Import vs domestic shootout.

That was the joke :wink:

Checking in, cool idea

Iā€™ll run. Should be in the mid to low 10ā€™s by thenā€¦ but shes gonna get trailered there this year :slight_smile:

yeah ill be down wit my 100 hp 240sxā€¦show all yall how its doneā€¦haha j/kā€¦count me in as a spectator tho :slight_smile:

IN, and depending on when it is, I could be import or domestic.

sounds cool.

Hey! I can take my Conquestā€¦and if it breaks againā€¦Iā€™ll be closer to my engine builder this time!

Iā€™ll deffiinatly be down if Iā€™m around

you just cursed yourself lol. and is your car considered an import or domestic? it says Chrysler on it, but its pretty much a Mitsuā€¦

Itā€™s Imported from Japan for Chrysler. Itā€™s an Import.

ill be down to go all the new parts will be in the car and it should be ready to go!

can i team up with the domestics and beat up on imports?

kev u cant beat me at the track hahaha ull just spin threw 5th like u love to do:whip:

seeing you still havent broke my 7.8 time i dont see that as being a problem beotchhhh. bring slicks not excuses theres no ā€œstreet tire classā€ ā€¦muscle cars 4 l

no replacement for displacementā€¦silly imports

layzies learnnningā€¦ 7.8 oooooooooooooouuuuouououuoououououoououooououooououo

hehehe.

keve when did u run a 7.8 last time i remeber u couldent get out of the 8s on slicks. timeslip please. i know i have mine for the 8.0s on drag radials. would have been faster with slicks.

it was 2 years ago with rick at TT/bracket racing. i think we both know who was faster ;)ā€¦silly import boy

naw you would probally swap my motor wit yours and tell me i broke mine lol

u guys comparing lancaster 1/8th mile times?

yea pretty sad haha o well were almost serious too