IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

holy fuck 15 pages??? doesn’t anyone work around here?

7-3 FTW!

oh yeah…I’m the 3800 master…you just happen to be faster

Master…:bowrofl: :bowrofl: U were right about two lil things and u think u are the master…?:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:ugh2:

You guys are fighting over who gets to be the “3800 master”?

ROFL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL

like arguing over who’s most retarded :rofl:

dam V6 guys & burnyd turned this thread :greddy:

:sadwavey: :finger:

It’s a good laugh…:bigthumb:

ummmm 13’s isnt fast

Who said 13’s were fast jackass? Aand if i don’t remeber right don’t u turn very high 13’s?

who is someone else to judge unless u are bragging aout a “fast” car that cannot even hit 13’s,then we have the right to call it open season on joo becasue well

thats where i got taht from

and on street tires, i’m 13.8-13.9’s yes…but on slicks i’m 13.7 in the 80 degree summer heat and should be 13.6 with the new gears and cold weather. hell it might go 13.5x. it feels so much stronger right now. woot!

Can anyone elses stocker turn a 13 flat???:bigthumb:

I didnt think so…

Domestic > Gimports

you talkin about ur syclone? since when did they go 13.0??

Um…ya…whatever man. U took the statement wrong n u got called on it so STFU. Aand as far as ur car goes,i really like it,but too bad there is an asshole of a driver behind the wheel…do u hear what u sound like? O i am 13.x with this and then a 13.x with that n that but shit if i had 25 drgree weather n George W Bush as the announcer and slight weight reduction i should see low 13’s…:jerkit: :asshole

hasnt hit the track yet, but the magzines as tested times were 13

SY aint hittin 13 flat Aeroking…sorry

cant prove me wrong, until i prove me wrong. :x:

This is true:bigok:

I looked into a TY or SY b4 i got the GTP and i researched em alot n so fourth so i know what they are capable of,but 13 flat is avery very long shot,and top end suffers severely:mad:

yeah 13’s but 13 flat on stock rubber is insane

Um…ya…whatever man. U took the statement wrong n u got called on it so STFU. Aand as far as ur car goes,i really like it,but too bad there is an asshole of a driver behind the wheel…do u hear what u sound like? O i am 13.x with this and then a 13.x with that n that but shit if i had 25 drgree weather n George W Bush as the announcer and slight weight reduction i should see low 13’s

eat shit and die. you called me out on my times…sayin i was high 13’s only. so i corrected ur dumbass :finger2: