IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

:rofl:@ mulder and other references

thats funny.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

u guys are all SLOW don’t make me have to pull out my new ride cuz its FASTTTT …:moon: :naughty: :wink: :smiley: :rofl: :burnout:

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6377&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1161982053

:wavey:

i passed a slammed GMC sierra, it was yellow primered, looked pretty good. i hardly ever see a full size dropped that low.

just throwing this out there…there are low to mid 13s stock imports.

for whoever said there wasn’t

the pulsar Gti-R for one.

Yeah along w/ some Porsche’s…Mercedes…ect

ture but they are bashing asian imports…the euro stuff is a little more upscale to them them us…lol

to me…a good car is a good car…

yeah u got ur twin turbo stuff…rx7, supra, 300zx…all mid 13 second cars give or take. nice cars too
then the evo/sti are 13’s capable sneaky 12.

s2k and 350z seem to be the only imports taht the USA gets that can break 13’s naturally aspirated

blah blah blah

there are all-motor civics WELL under 13.0

supra/soarer/mr2 93+ overseas.

honestly though they only person who really cares about stock is quik.

archives?

aw

and hes far from stock(heavily modified is the term i belive he uses) plus his truck stock aint now where near a 13sec pass either.

there are all-motor civics WELL under 13.0

yeah not stock tho. we were talkin about stock

who cares what car is fast stock?

oh and btw: Imports > Domestics hands down

well stock because thats what happens when u buy the car from the factory. ppl always will compare stock cars, look at TOP GEAR, Fifth Gear, motortrend tv, and countless others. look at all the magazines. its all about stock

but i like to compare mod for mod on same cars to see who’s doin what with what mods. then after thats sorted out, you can compare that car to some other car.

and there is no advantage of an import over a domestic…likewise, there is no advantage of a domestic over a import. each has their own characteristics and adv/disadvantages

yeah i get what your saying and im the same way. im just messing around.