IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC

:zzz:

:rofl:

i like both, to an extent. i guess i technically have 2 domestics, but my SS has given me alittle more respect for the FI sport-compact cars. i still think v8s are way more badass, but something is to be said for the small cars with boost. its fun and they can be very impressive. i think you get idiots on both sides, obviously…but you are always gonna get more on the import/compact side because the shit is cheaper and the cars are usually more ‘everyday’

Like smokey said, thats generally because kids can typically only afford imports and cheaper fwd domestics. Most younger kids cant afford a v8 powered car, let alone the insurance on it.

hahaha

Not attempting to nay-say you, but I’m 18 paying for a 4WD V8 Truck.

Just putting it out there that it’s not impossible. I’ve been working my ass off to pay for it.

youre 1 person…we’re talking about in general

Thats why i used the terms “generally”, and “most”. And also being 18, you’re not really considered a kid anymore. But congrats for working to get what you truly want and keeping the streets clear of rice.

when i was 18, i drove a bright red CRX DX.

automatic. steel wheels.

pure sex.

I had a 94 integra. Steelies, RS akimoto intake, and DTM muffler. And dont forget the uni-wiper and vinyl. I admit I was kinda ricey back in the day.

oh man… i forgot all about my balla RED uniwiper.

Heather n Burny-D…i could care less about running my car naymore to tell u the truth,but if u find me the time n pay for the track then we will run or find a secluded place and we will do it,i am tired of ur no nonsense shit dan about u calling me out n i am afriad to run and this n that…u are full of what u eat…balogna! Hell,i am a 14 sec car if not 15 right now(i think)teehee…but nayway,dan.shut ur fuckind hole already and u will run me b4 the GTP is gone so i can just shut u the fuck up and heather…well…i have nothing to say to u. To each his own is what i say about ur type of car u own…who is someone else to judge unless u are bragging aout a “fast” car that cannot even hit 13’s,then we have the right to call it open season on joo becasue well…it is just plain funny

Wow… after reading through this entire thread, this is the only sensible thing I found in the entire thing.

Who cares if it’s a domestic or an import? Who cares if it’s a V8 or a little I4? If it’s fast, it’s fast. Nuff said.

You’re going to wear out your “period” key…fag

:hahano: …:asshole

lol@knewb

devin’s always on his period.

:asshole

i bought the car i have now when i was 18… go me.