importfest may 10-11 toronto canada

in maybe

I am definately goin dont know if I am getting a room yet tho.

So how may people we got carpooling for this?

I’m going so far with like 6 cars from here and I’m waiting to hear if some friends from Jersey and NYC area r coming then meeting up with like 15 cars from canada

Ive got two maby three depending on if 1 sick bmw is going
Do we know how many psychoacoustics has?
Where is everyone going to meet?
I know it is still a little ways away just wanna get some things straightened out
Oh and BTW what day is everyone leaving? The 9th?

everyone is leaving on the 9th thats the roll in date.

Ok cool

well we will be there running the dbdrag section came say hi

leaving friday afternoon sometime if anyone wants to caravan let us know

we sould have about 5 guys and one with a van with 36 ten inch woofers he is building his ass off right now hope he is done soon still lots to do

and we are leaving tentatively around noon friday from north tonawanda so we can get all set up and test things out

if anyone has more than 10 cars and wands cheaper tickets we can get a bigger discount with a simple phone call just ask

oh and most importantly Just wanted to let everyone know that the deadline for registration is

APRIL 18th!!!

Sent you an email.

Reserved my room Hell yeah!!!

it should be sweat this year. there is going to be alot of buffalo people there this year. last time ImportFest had this many people from WNY come was 2 years back when TeamWorx from Rochester came up

going to bring this maybe

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/psychoacoustics/boomerang/th_00014.jpg

if anyone can guess what it is ill buy you a drink at the show

Hoverboard or maybe a type of small hovercraft.
HMMMMM will be interesting to see.

nope its related to car audio

speakers with sound going through them and floating with air waves

any one else already registered for the show. I have some spots still in the Team AllStars booth.

on all the forums that i posted that video that was the best answer so far

I studied this for a while and this is what I came up with.
Three speaker baskets with blowers/fans mounted in them speaker cone removed ofcourse creating thrust therefore hovering the whole unit on a pillow of air.

wow close but just a bit off its just wheels and the street is crowned so it came back after Erie kicked it

its just the bottom of a trophy we are building this summer called the psychotower

it will be decked out with a indash dvd player sat radio camera battery charger power inverter 'razorlight" lighting and a few other cool techy bonuses estimated value 7K$

hore to come soon as it was supposed to debut at import fest but the dbdrag got canceled yesterday .:meh:

so we wont be attending the show unless somethings change sorr to all who planned on meeting up with us

we will see you this sumer hopefully at shredd and ragan or our own shows

Bill