IMPORTFEST, or should I saw LOLERCOPTERFEST

Who’s going?

I think myself, and a couple of the union guys are gonna head down around 8.

lets get our lol’s on gentlemen.

I’m going early for the bikini bitches

^ early? what time is the bikini thing going on? I may go, later in the evening probably…

Boys.

the GOT ASS competition starts at 11.

haha lolercopterfest,

7-8 is the GOT ASS lingerie show…

Defs gonna be there

Afterparty is at Republik. maybe the GOT ASS show will get personal there afterwards…

I’m working the Maguires booth, come by!

We’ll all be out there around 9. Three hours should be sufficient.

keep an eye out for “you’ve been lolercoptered” cards.

hahahaha i should go

ill be there later on

10-10:30 for me

Dan you would go to this… jeez

pics of any nice clean cars ?

Did you like the free gift I gave you and Sasha??? :slight_smile:
It was the thought that counted right?

That “show” was a steaming pile of poop.

Got lots of photos i might post later…
But WTF man, their signature car in the lobby downstairs was supposedly a “GTR”
It was a freakin coupe with an s15 front end, widebody, and r32 backend.
And that r34 upstairs, the engine placard said 1992, and the label on the window reads…

Skyline r34

WTF? It’s an r32 dressed up like an r34 maybe.

Alot of the cars were REALLY rice though. Don’t know why you would have a show car with rust all along the weatherstipping on the windshield. LOTS of grey goose bottles and fiberglass inclosures. I think i even have a photo of the ae86 that had a waterbottle with the lid cut, and some dinky hose with foam on the end as a rad overflow container. It was even Ziptied to the frame! But the best was the guy with a decked out 1987 ford tempo. Of all the cars in the world to go all out on, a ford tempo.

Couple skylines there, one entirely wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. A really nice r32. I heard shinzo wrapped a 180 but i didn’t see it. Just saw the car before the wrap and it looked fairly decent. Lots of soarers, some even with dents and badly rolled fenders. Way to many riced out cavaliers and civics for my liking but enough of the RWD to keep me happy. Lots of subies and even Bimmers. A really nice nova there but not too sure why it was at importfest. A nice mk4 supra and a maserati (guy musta been lost when he signed up). Overall there were some really nice cars but couldn’t get nice photos cause they were surrounded by lambo doored integras with stickers like, “My VTEC goes BWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” and “My brakes are bigger than your rims”.

^ that s15/r34 was there last year, it’s a lude or some shit.

s15/r32 is a prelude yes.

that weird widebody “r34” is yes a r32 gtr. with an R34 conversion and a r34 gtr SuperGT kit…

Yeah this was really bad. I was hoping for bad… but that exceeded even my low expectations.

the g35 on meisters was dope as fuck though.