Importfest

lets all meet up some where and figure out where we can park are cars where they wont get stolen lol what about ashawa area?or out taunten road?

im comin from scarborough so yea…

i went last year and was very dissapointed. i saw way to many hondas and acuras and there were like 5 s14s…no s13s :(. there was like 2 supras, 1 rx7 and like 5 r32s. hope its better this year.

so any one wanna meet at chucky cheese?9am sat.?

John, it isnt even open till noon, plus most people live closer to toronto anyways.

i mean meet there then head up like four or five of us then head up to the convetion center and by the way i heard take it to the track is having a couple of s13`s this year

ill be there allready got my ticket won it from z103.5

That was you? I think I heard that on the radio during work!!

HAHA Congrats dude!

where is it being held again? acc?

This year it will be at the Metro Convention Center (North Building)

http://www.importfest.com/_venue/index.php

does anyone know where I can get tickets for this dam thing?? I went to ticket master themselves and no good

The door.

last year it was at acc… this year its at the convention centre? does that mean its smaller this year?

I already got my tickets. Cost me 20$ for a VIP pass.
To be honest, I dont even know what advantages the VIP pass gives me.

See you all there on saturday.

eyy Francis, ill see u there!

ok so where meeting up at chucky cheese at 9am and it has always been at the rogers centre same for this year great deals on all kinds of ricer stuff and some performance stuff

its at the convetion center

you suck
your gunna loose ricerfest 2007 because your cars gunna be at leos
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

import fest
one of the biggest wastes of 20 dollars yuo can do.

Anyone know what color the stamps will be this year?
no way in hell im paying another 20 to look at GOT ASS bitches
all that cars last year sucked so badly ( YEA IM TALKING ABOUT YOU )
all the cool cars were in the hallways

hi there there will be definatly an s13 in the jrp booth it will be my ride you should come check it out