IMPROMPTU 350Z MEET - FRI. APRIL 20th

it’s not fashionable when you’re THAT late.

its ok . when is the next meet anyway?

and you guys said the meet @ cg from 830 til 930 … i think i showed up at 915 is pretty reasonable.

unfortunately you did :rolleyes: hahaha …

i’m pretty sure we were still there at 9:15…

did you see a whole bunch of Z’s parked in the corner?

which corner? i drove down to underground, drove around, went back up and cruise around the lot, didnt even see 1 z at cg … on my way home i see 2 z coming in from hwy 7 thou

ahhh … its ok … we will probably be seeing each other @ battle endless anyway

I just prepaid for my battle endless May 6th track day today.

Church, COME!
Noodle, stop being a pussy and track your “show” car
Rich, fix your issues asap before may 6th!
Y, They allow convertibles! now prepay!

Edvy, I hope you dont have a k20 under the hood… :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^ no.

kool… noodle if you dont go i dont either…
so you have too or im not going

Don’t let that noodle ricer influence you!

Our cars are made for driving HARD :smiley:

^LMAO!

I am still contemplating whether or not I should go, this month is going to be an expensive one.
I will let you know by tomorrow.

fawq mang, church u bailin on us? i wont go unless the mafia is going =D

i probably won’t make it either … not unless by some act of god that my tune problem gets resolved from now till then :slight_smile:

^f*k I want to go, but I will have to see how much money gets raped from my account this month… I will most likely be in tears, hahaha. But honestly, I am about 80% sure that I will be attending, just dont want to make promises until I am absolutely sure.
:drivin

^is it getting worse? or you just being cautious…:S

shiet i dun wanna be a loner there yo

can i get a list of whos going plz?

1. XuperXero

that’s all "D

LMAO!!!

Y man, its more like…

1. XuperXero
  2. Vlad -XuperXero’s friend
  3. alphaQsidewayz***

and I am sure a slew of s13’s and s14’s…

dammit WTF!

THIS IS THE REAL LIST

1. XuperXero
  2. alesserfate (Vlad)
  3. Reality350Z
  4. 350ztoronto
  5. goneinsixtyseconds (w/ the issues)
  6. hondas
  7. subarus
  8. nissans
  9. porsches
  10. i dunno

not gonna be a slew of s13 or s14, those guys love drifting. Drifting’s not allowed on battle endless haha (or so that’s what the guy told me, I’ll do it at the end of the day to finish my tires off)

yea looks like im not going to this one… i won’t have my suspension finished by then. if i magically get my other NISMO suspension pieces before then and installed and everything aligned and a pair of r comps for my NISMO rims and book off work that day then i can make it.

yea most of the s13 and s14 ppl are going may 21 event which is ofcourse DRIFTING. u wont see much of them at grip events unless they’re turbo’d and board of griping highway ramps.

i hope your z is FI ^_^. the eg weight 2100lb with 220 at wheel on a b20c… i m looking for a trailer with a truck from uhaul today. hopefully i can get a tow there

btw … if you guys needs any auto service plz email me… i m highly recommended motul product on the track … and i m a dealer for motul as well.

edward@q-surf.com