Improving looks for $7

Can of wheel paint. Didn’t even prep the wheels,just masked and painted. I don’t care if it flakes off because I wasn’t sure if i’d like it or not. But I do like how they turned out and will do it again when I have time.

Don’t mind the duct tape on the front and rear, it keeps my bumper on lol

:word:

im a fan of spraying wheels too… cheap, easy, quick, and you don’t get pissed if they get screwed up because it is cheap, easy, quick to fix :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve done it on my last 3 cars with many different sets of wheels, don’t think anyone has ever noticed the difference.

plus, i’m going for the “blacked out theme”

I’ve got the windows tinted to 20%, i’m going to put a subtle front lip on when they become available. Probably some springs to drop it a little (i can’t justify coils just yet)

I’m going to have fun with this car :slight_smile:

Looks hot :tup:

Same here, going on 2 years with mine. Looks nice. :tup:

looks nice

i have sprayed two sets of wheels black now. Looks great though

with the sebring grill block out of the frame the car looks good… but that grill is awful… you should spray it black as well

Here in buffalo, those wheels will look like shit in a month.

If you lived in vegas or az, then yeah I can see doing it.

or buy the sport grill

ya my spray paint rims dont look to bad,i hand sanded and didnt do it too much but turned out good,has a few spots where i knicked it with a wrench but otherwise works well.

no steelies for the winter? i would imagine it will be fucked by spring… looks hot tho

i have both sets sprayed on my camaro, i cleaned them really well, sanded them a little then bought about 6 cans of family dollar black and coated them up good, the only time they chipped was when they were on the tire machine and where the wheel weights used to be, but if you prep them good and coat enough layers it should be good.

I plan on changing it ASAP, as well as de-chroming most of the car.

I;m going to wait untill some more aftermarket shit comes out, I can’t justify $270 on a grill

They are the stock wheels, at 17x7 I don’t plan on keeping them for summer…way to skinny.
I have about 500 miles on them and no chips or anything so far… we’ll see

looks siqqqq

:tup: i hate chrome on new cars