In need of a cheap tow

as the title suggests. I need it for tomorrow morning so any leads ASAP would be lovely. Going from Scarborough to North York, basically Kennedy Road by the lakeshore to Islingtion/Steeles. Thanks in advance. And to add a sense of urgency to this, its for my new, and first 240. SO POST AWAY!!

1. go to canadian tire
  2. buy their roadside assist plan
  3. activate and wait 3 days (or whatever the buffer period is)
  4. call for your tow
  5. ???
  6. profit

that’s probably your cheapest solution, unless someone wants to let you borrow their plates and they already have a plan activated

otherwise plan on paying atleast $50 for the hook + mileage

i cant wait 3 days. ive got roadside assitance through nissan, would that work?

some people said they’ve done it through CAA. I tried to understand how it worked…but fuck that. way too hard to understand

and CAA is a must have man. trust me. if you get the premiums(which is around $100), its well worth it. You get 4 ‘no charge’ towing for 200k plus you can get a flatbed if you’re car is too low.

so far the cheapest quote ive gotten is $100. Ill probably get CAA but its pointless right now as it takes 7 days to activate.

call mike at 416-7509695, tell him stephen told you about him, the name of the company is mike Vales towing. He charges like $60 from Morningside/401 to Birchmount/Finch

thanks, ill give him a shout tomorrow morning. now is that pronounced steven, or steffen, god my uncle has the same name, i just call him steve LOL.

It’s pronounce as steven.