In the market for a truck

i can guarantee we both can park on that street without any trouble.

nobody said we couldn’t push everything out of the way :thumbup :thumbup

My buddy has a 07 crew cab long box frontier that has has 5x,xxx trouble free miles. Very nice truck in all areas. I highly recommend the nissan, its comfortable on long trips (3+ hours) and also looks great. stay away from the colorado/canyon, POS bigtime

you mean in the Westside avenue area?

Thanks for the heads up.

So my girlfriends father came over lastnight and I asked him to park his GMC 1500 in the driveway. After 3 attempts he was able to swing it into my driveway. Cars park extremely close to my driveway and trying to swing a truck of that size makes the manueverability very difficult.

Zee oh six, Not offended at all man. I appreciate all the feedback good or bad.

IN for this wager!

ORRRR park on top of any/all compact cars in sight!! :lol

HAHA …Westside…Hamburg…Curry…Theyre all over this town PJB:ahh

Looks like if you got a fullsize you’d just have to get the “driveway entry” down to a science. Once you did, I bet you’d have no problem.

Good Luck with your purchase man!

disregard all of my previous posts. this trucks so fucking big it’s lucky to take a freeway onramp without being at full steering lock.

:rofl :rofl I love it.

:rofl

I have worked on Toyotas and Nissans and of the 2 the Toyotas seem to be better designed and have a slightly higher build quality. A friend of mine has had several tacos and literally beat the life out of them. The last one held up to 12psi boost and nitrous till it blew a hole in the piston making about 500 whp. He then put about another 8k on it running on 5 cylinders, before trading it in for the 150% value deal. So I would say taco over frontier. I also agree with the others that a full size domestic will yield the same gas milage and put you further ahead. I currently own a full size diesel, but previously had 2 smaller trucks. My trucks have increased in size as my tow needs have. If you can borrow a diesel when needed I would stick to a GM gas powered vehicle they have the easiest issues to fix on average. The newer Fords tend to have the plugs sieze in the head and break, making for a very long day. Dodge gas motors are ok, but milage is and power don’t compare to GM. Just my 2 cent opinion, if I were in the market for a gas powered truck it would be GM with a 5.3

J,

have you considered 07 and up Silverados? They’re priced just about the same (in some cases cheaper!!) than a Tacoma, and get similar fuel mileage.

I have. The problem is I don’t have anywhere to park it. I’m pretty set on getting a Tacoma I think. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.

I have a frontier with 136k on it and a i beat the shit out of it and it keeps going. I drove around for over a month in it with a busted leaf spring :lmaoBottom line is i cant complain about the truck, no major issues yet.

Anyone have experiences with Titans?

My neighbor has owned nothing but the Frontier and loves it. Both the Tacoma and Frontier are great trucks as far as what I have gathered on them.

It is a great truck and i cant complain. However like stated below i wish it was bigger. I have had to borrow my old mans truck on several occasions. bottom like is it gets me from a to b…

Good choice. I really liked the fact that the Tacoma has a lot of neat features in the truck bed itself. Post up pics when you find one.

I’ve been doing some searching and it appears to me that vehicles in Vermont are slightly less expensive. Has anyone ever dealt with purchasing a new or certified used vehicle out of state? Do you find it to be cost effective to do so?