Info about Auctions locally?

I see that there is an auction being run by the folks at www.cashauction.com today. It is for a lot of kitchen equipment.

Has anyone gone to one of these? What are the chances of me picking up some stuff for well below value?

Specifically I want the walk-in cooler, a stainless reach in freezer, a slicer, and a large sink. I have never gone to one of their auctions, and I am not sure how many people usually turn out for these things.

Cash Reality is a joke. You may get a deal on one or two of these but the prices will get to the point where you want to see it working first. Also 10% buyers premium.

My uncle is like addicted to auctions, I know he has done a bunch of shit through Auctions International with no complaints.

auctionzip.com if you want to find local auctions…

figures

LOL hell yeah… Cheaper and easier. I didn’t go so it looks like I will be building my fun project!! I just set a meeting with the mortgage counselor for Feb 4th so we should be able to get moving on this in just a couple of months.

so from the other thread you plan on buying a ‘used’ house.

how do you plan on getting a 9’ cube into the basement?

They come in pieces. It is just wall slabs that cam together. you can cut them to height, and piece together the appropriate width.

ah, durr.

I went to one hosted by them a few weeks back for a mechanical contractor equipment.
They have a fuckton of stuff in there, but it’s a shady place
like, run down sorta.

They did however, have a GORGEOUS classic mustang in there.
They’re not really my cup of tea, but I still can appreciate a nice one when I see it.
I’m pretty sure it was a mustang, anyway.
there were some lifted 4x4s in there, and some other crap.

When I went, everything for sale was all shit.
and the place looked like shit.

auctioning used mattresses with construction equip? really? ugh.
If you see good stuff there, go for it.
Lots of scummy people there though.
and like, if they want something, they guard the fuck out of it and won’t let you near it to look at it, lol. They just block you and shit.

There was a Lincoln welder/generator on a trailer, and I wanted to see what model it was just for kicks… and this homo was fucking blocking me anytime I wanted to look at it, I’d be like, excuse me. and he would just ignore me and stand in my way.
So obviously my stupid side took over and I just started doing shit to piss him off, then my dad was there as well with me, so I started telling him how awesome it is and what it retails for saying what a good deal this could be talking really, really obnoxiously loud.

Ugh.
scummy people there, for sure.