WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE AUCTION??

If you want to go to the auction I will charge $100 up front, and $400 more if we buy something. I will not warranty anything that we buy, if it turns out to be junk thats your problem. let me know.

What auctions do you go to? Is there a list of cars avail before the auction/before I’d have to pay you?

:+1

Clifton park auction As far as a list goes I can see online the pre reg. cars but that is not always all the cars that show up. it’s kind of a gamble for you, with the benefits being abel to get a car much cheeper than form a shady dealer. I’m not trying to get rich selling cars, it’s just something fun for my father and I to do and make a little extra on the side. I have a nice blue’99 328i for cheep, black’98 Audi A4 avant, and white’96 sabb drop top. I also have my civic drag car. a bunch of buicks and mini vans. Let me be your car used connection. even if you see something at another lot let me know because sometimes dealers wholsale stuff to each other and I will sell it to you at a discount. (518)542-3366

how much for the 328?

told you before homie, a little over 7k it’s blue, automatic,and nice. it has some fancy ass tail lights. lol (518)542-3366 Jeremy…

can you pick up bikes at these auctions?

Occasionally they go thru. Not very many though.

I used to go to the auction quite a bit a few years ago when I worked for my friend.

• 1 what about bikes…

I’m lookin at mercedes E430’s as well, you come across any ever?

More than half of the cars are ragged out shitboxes that should be in a junkyard. Some go thru week after week with no buyers.
I never saw any real nice luxury cars go thru when I used to go. A few older Vettes went thru but nothing really all that exciting.

oh alright, so basically this is a “want a beater? go to the auction” type of thing…

well if u pay 100 plus 400, thats 500, and 500 bucks is alot since i would only spend 1000 on a beater max

There are nice cars there too but more beaters. Not everything is junk.
I used to see cars go thru for $75 that nobody bid on. The awd Tempo wouldve been fun.
Theres also a buyers fee for the auction. Its proportional to the purchase price.

soo 500 bucks to go to an auction that you just a need a dealers lic. to go to in the first place?

i wanna get a dealers license :stuck_out_tongue:

week to week is different. it’s not all shitboxes I would say 90% of dealers in the area go every thursday. if you only want spend $1000 look in the want ad. I would say you could buy a verry nice car for like 4-7 grand and going thru me you would save prob. $1500-$2000 most guys mark up is at least 1500 in the used car biz. Sometimes a dealer just wants out of a car and will make less on it, but you have to rember NYS law says we have to warranty cars that we sell so what yould you do as a dealer? I will make much less, but as for the warranty thing thru me giving this deal, forget about it. I am a car guy selling to other car guys, so check em’ out before you want me to buy it. Used cars are USED!

Singh what year E430? 210 body or the newer 211?

The auction, northway auto exhange I think its called? Is a great place if you go there with some knowledge and common sense, you can also pay to have the shop that is on the premesis check out a car before you bid on it, though they of course don’t warranty any car sold.

A good 4 years ago I got a '98 Nissan altima with only about 48k on the clock and in great shape for what KBB says its worth today.

ever see any rsx’s or ep3 si’s go through or accord v6 6speed coupes?

$100-$400? Gas prices are horrid. :ninja

98-02 or 01 whatever generation that is, i want an E430, i was gonna go for E320 but fuck it, E430 ftw i seen alot for around the 10 grand mark… thats about right for a daily but i am not rushing it, i’ll sport the M dirty for a daily until i find a really good E430, they will be around they are common as hell, i want a white or black one

do u still go??