Car auction question

I know you can get decent cars damn chiep at auction…would I be able to get anything half was reliable for $600 at an auction? Buddy of my dads goes to them. Just wondering. I dont have any expieriance with them at all so i’m not sure what to expect.

yea can get pretty decent cars for 600…I used to go to them all the time when I worked at a used car dealer…the best on to find cheaper cars is in the south towns…i cant remember the name of it but its right on rt 20 before the 90 entrance

ok sweet. I was kindof worrying because I didint know if I would have enough. If I can get something reliable with this I dont have to sell my TA!!! WOOOOT!!

Don’t you have to have a dealer license to buy cars at auction?

I am assuming he would be going with is friends dad who has a dealer license???

West Herr auction is on Monday’s, Adesa in Clearance is on Tuesday’s, and the Southtowns auction on rt. 20 is on Wednesday’s or Thursday’s (Been a while). You need a dealer’s license and be registered with each auction to buy cars.

West Herr you can pretty much walk into, but need a dealer to buy. Adesa is tough to get into if you don’t have a dealer card, and Southtowns is in between.

Find out which one he attends and if he has another dealer card you can go. For a cheap car like that, your best bet is West Herr or Southtowns.

You can go with a dealer, be a mechanic for the day and buy some shit.

Only, wiht an auction, there are no promises. What you see is what you get, so if you don’t see something, you’re fucked.

Thats why I went through a dealer after going through a couple auctions.