info from a host name?

forgive my lack of knowledge here, as I don’t get into the whole network/IP/etc type stuff, but Im trying to help a group(large) of guys who got scammed by a guy who’s into the many thousands of dollars with his scams, and wondering if any info can be found on someone using their host name?

his is

c-98-212-233-202.hsd1.il.comcast.net

I have dug up just about every piece of possible info you could imagine(address, mothers address, brothers address, girlfriends name and address, high school attended, wrap sheets, etc etc etc) but just curious if any of you guys know if there is any info that can be had from his host name.

Just an FYI, his name is Brandon Bowman…and some of you may have heard of him since he’s scammed people from ClubSi, every damn honda forum, layitlow forums, s10 forums, even PBNation forums.

any help/info is appreciated

You’re not gonna get any info from his IP address/hostname that you don’t already have.

You’re not going to get much, if anything, out of that… You’d need the ISP to release the info to you.

you have enough info to just go beat his ass into the ground.

why do u need anything more?

they’re building a case with his local detectives…just making sure they got all the info they could possibly obtain.

thanks for the info guys

ohh, lol they are doing it differently than i would

Ya, same here, but since its all out of state transactions, it’s tough to go strait to the source.