info on cicvic lowering springs

My buddie is selling a brand new never installed set of toms motorsport lowering springs for $65 is that a good price and how is the ride and quality of these springs

who is toms?

i thought Tom’s was a Toyota part manufacturer…

I can’t say anything about those specific springs, but I can say that that’s one component of the car you should NEVER be cheap about… especially when you can get something as good as Eibach Pro-Kits or Sportlines for well under $200.

I currently am using Skunk 2 lowering springs…I like them a lot…but will eventually move on to one peice Tein’s or something comparable.

My friend has a set of toms coilovers with tokico blues on a hatch and it handled decent.

unless your getting the high end balla teins…don’t waste your $.

D2, Ksport, Function & Form, Buddyclub, etc… are better then the low end teins.

don’t pay for name.

Different Tom’s

yeah there is the Toms for toyota, thats like the nismo for nissan & mugen for honda, but there is also another company called toms.

i think its lowerend stuff, similar to dropzone.

did he get them on ebay?

Not sure where he got them i cant find a toms motorsports web site so i dont know if they are worth 65 dollars or not

maybe a littel high…

these are like $60 shipped on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-95-96-97-98-99-TOYOTA-CELICA-COILOVER-SPRING-JDM-TOM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33582QQihZ010QQitemZ200042405864QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

will consider for sure…though I was gonna UPGRADE ( making that the highend ones)