Initial D Engish Audio

Im trying to find the Initial D episodes that are converted to English Audio. i have the one that have english subtitles, but from what i read the dvds that u can buy have both english and jap audio. if anyone could let me know of a torant or anythin that i could find these that would be mint.

Thanx ahead of time!!!

i’m not sure how safe your torrent request is (in accordance with forum rules, specifically 17), even though it is legal at the moment. touchy subject. i’d let the mods comment on this before proceeding. better safe than sorry. :wink:

regardless, i might be able to help. pm sent.

go to hmv they got 1st stage translated

I know this might sound odd to you, but DON’T! Anime is horrible when dubbed. They get the biggest crackheaded idiots to do the english voices and it totally ruins the experience for you. TRUST me, watch it with the japanese audio, you won’t regret it.

I know this might sound odd to you, but DON’T! Anime is horrible when dubbed. They get the biggest crackheaded idiots to do the english voices and it totally ruins the experience for you. TRUST me, watch it with the japanese audio, you won’t regret it.[/quote]

This is especially true for the 1st stage. I was watching the DVD from HMV and the translation sucks!

anyone got a set of initial D in jap audio that they want to sell or know where it can be grabbed for cheap…my buddy just wants to burn the whole set which is like i dunno at least 10 dvd discs, im pretty sure its more, but if theres anywhere cheap let me kno

The first stage is 9 disks (well the last episode of disk nine is the first episode of stage 2). Buddy of mine gets them from his brothers work for like 10 bucks each. we have the whole first stage from tokyopop. But when you read subtitles and listen to dub its kinda funny. like when Cole is talking to Maya and she’s asking him to convince Tak to race her on Usui the subtitles say that she offering her virginity and the dub is saying that she wants him to be her b/f.

pacific mall

Cole… Maya… Tak…

sounds :greddy: already. Japanese audio > english dub.

Dragon city shopping mall (at least I think that’s what its called) on Spadina between Queen and Dundas has a all the Initial D videos you could possibly think of. Give them a try. there’s at leat 3 video stores in there that carry what you’r looking for.