insane car collection

not sure if this is a respot or not but yeah… def. worthy of checking out:

I would hate to figure out which car i want to drive everyday…that is a pretty crazy investment

Wow. Lots of awesome, sexy cars in that collection. The '00 Cobra R is one of 300 ever made. Lots of $ in that garage.

I like the color on the Saleen. Pretty sweet collection.

yeah trying to remember what section of the garage a certain car in would be a bitch. What about the keys? he’d have to have them all in organized alphabetical order just to figure out what car he is going to drive.

Insane is a very correct statement. So many sexy cars, some i know we would all die to have in our possession.

no hondas?:frowning:

That guy is my hero.

All he needs is some Old J-tin in there and he would be all set. :slight_smile:

I would like to know how many of those cars have been restored and how many of them are just mint.

Geezus krist! Do u se that garage!? and that floor!? Gorgeous!

looks like a bunch of bad investments to me…
than again i would most likely be in the same boat if 30mill just fell in my lap

Hate to break it to you, but $30 mil would only buy part of that collection.

Amazing collection

wow…amazing…

and how the hell did he get his hands on a Reventon? i didn’t even know they were out being produced, i thought lamborghini just threw out a handful of prototypes/concepts?

and an F-40 and an F-60…but couldn’t get an F-50? :tdown:

so was your education…stfu.

It’s Ken Lingenfelter’s collection. Pretty badass

Holy shit.

INSANE is an understatement. Badass cars, but the video was awful, was he eating a sandwich while filming, seriously hold the damn thing still.

Here are some stills if you don’t feel like watching the video…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/1088193-ken-lingenfelter-car-collection.html

wow just wow

wow that was amazing, much more diverse than you normally see. some horrid 'vette’s in there but what a collection.

I wonder if he gets a multi-car discount on his car insurance.

Only license plate I saw was on the R8, a NY plate. Where does this guy live?

Reventon was gorgeous. So were most of the cars on there.

I LOLed on the inclusion of the GNX, even though it’s a great car in its own right. It just seemed a little outclassed, compared to a fair survey of modern supercars and classics like the GTO and Cobra.