Cars found in a garage that had the doors welded shut in my back yard!!

Just came back from checking out an old barn about ten acres deep on my land, the doors were welded shut but we got in!!

OUTSIDE SHOTS

MY PERSONAL MINI COLLECTION

This is about only half the entire collection :party2:

Sorry about the shakey shots, it was cold inside and i didnt realize how bad some came out (Good think i just the Canon S5!)

are you fucking kidding me?

The doors must have been welded shut recently or else a ghost put the 2008 inspection sticker on.

I want that Eldorado convertible. It is one of the few front wheel drive cars that isn’t gay.

Wait. What the fuck?

How were there lights on in this place?

how are all the cars so clean

wat???

this thread is so random, where did those people come from?? where they welded in too?? :lol:

i think he might’ve been kidding about the welded part

i dont understand… did you not know about the barn? not your cars? what about the eletricity of those lights? and i wouldnt exactly call the garage a barn.

X2

its a parody thread…

haha the doors were not welded shut, it was a joke. This is some of our collection, the cars are detailed when needed and the outside shot was at a car show where we took the vette and GTO

And i have to wait for a couple of the big money cars to come back from the shop, but ill get some pics when they do

gay thread. :tdown:

:violin: so sorry, if you want I will let you take a pic sitting in the Ferarri (only has 3k miles btw)

oh and also ALL THE CARS ARE FOR SALE:tup:

Dibs on the mini cooper :slight_smile:

what is this

Electric cars (from Cali) If i recall i think they are called Metros or something. The red is a “hardtop” and the yellow is the “convertible” model lol they are slow and drive like shit but are fun to look at and open

Specs on the Convertible Cuda plz kthnx

so all these cars are owned by someone in your family? Im confused

what is that purple thing?