Cars found in a garage that had the doors welded shut in my back yard!!

omg i want that ferarri so i can grow a mustache and wear a hawiaan shirt and drive around all summer long

I was going to say, I thought I saw a few of those around at shows.

That is a Reliant Robin, a popular 3-wheeled car in Europe. Nice collection! I want that ratty Cadillac.

LOL, that corvair outside gave it away, I know EXACTLY where it is, lol.

is that brown one that says supercharged on the side a rolls-royce? if so what model, and year?

I so want that wildcat, its hot…

I want the steve urkle car!

isnt this how u alrdy roll in the summer just not in the ferrari?

Fuck me runnin! :o That is a damn sweet ass, eclectic collection!

How much for the Bee?

Damn some nice cars there.

My dad sold his red MGA roadster just like the one you have a few years ago. Looks like a 1600?

Do you guys buy and sell classic cars or just collect?

Buy fix enjoy and sell

ugh that super bee must be worth six fugures

That’s pretty cool. Some nice cars in there.

Some really nice cars wow :tup: how much for the little electric red thing?

also that blue camaro is gorgeous!!!

I remember seeing that Monte at Dock of the Bay. Is that a conversion kit? Looked clean.

Is the 69 a real Z? Details.

That Riv got a lot of attention at Dunkin Donuts the one time it was brought out there.

Cool collection.

Oh yea, I’ll take the Super Bee.

Looks like the collection from the guy lived on LeBrun, he used to own a Toy store or something like that. I can’t remember his name right now.

X…

Damn thats quite the collection. Awesome stuff. Do any of those cars see the road?

more info and are these for sale? what specifically are they called?

Oh if you need any help with the MGA im sure my dad would be willing. He has restored two of them and has a garage full of spare parts and such. It looks like the car is pretty nice so I doubt you need anything big for it.