Inspection for lowered cars

My wife needs to get an inspection on her audi a4…

She tried taking it to Valvoline and they want to put it up on a lift… which is a no go on her car normally… (not without a couple feet of boards anyways)

anybody know of a shop that would do an inspection on her car easily? (ie just jack up a corner and pull off tire)

the car will pass fine, no CEL or anything…

I cant get a hold of the shop we normally take it to

autohaus or black forest?

I dunno about authoaus… the car doesnt have any Cats (no CEL though) so i dont think a dealership is going to let that slide (i am sure they would know where to look for that) .

and i havnt been able to get ahold of BF (which is where i usually send her)

ubengineering

Have you tried PM’s and email as well?

/potentially silly Q

yeah valvo sucks major dick unless you know someone.

my truck has less than 12k on it, they tore into it like the border.

the guys at valvo are probably looking for your drugs also, but for a different reason.

LOL, good one.

just karters right, i wasnt available for him and they fucked his dick hole on that truck

if you dont get it inspected viper ill let ya know when i get my new license, i just passed shifty on here yesterday, his car is 1.5" off the fuckin ground, i just pulled him on the side of the building and stretched the obdII cord all the way outside

I went to Quaker state and they only pulled the front tire off my truck. They didn’t load the suspension to check my ball joints, which is good for me because my truck needed both upper’s… Lol I was passed :tup: to them!

ubengineering is the man
my cavalier is 3months overdue… i should prob go get it inspected lol

lol @ people who actually check for emissions shit when the light is off.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

+1 to that. aaaaand the inspection on my car is due in 2 months and the CEL is still on. lolz

take it to scruggs on transit. they pass anything thats not a deathtrap

I typically do a very through inspection, if my number is on the line, it’s kosher enough for me to withstand a phone call or visit from the man. knowing enough of “The Men” and “The Judge” personally and having worked on her car personally would make it sting twice as much being in front of the bench b/c they damn well know that I knew better.

how would you ever get caught? you can always say the person must have gone home right after the inspection and changed it.

Wellllll based on these internet posts… they might hold a little bit of clout, especially when people who have ties to the DMV and NYS inspections… frequent these boards…

Take this stuff to PM’s you fools.

wow cant believe this hasnt been mentioned…

pat @ elma automotive…

dont get Pat into shit
Zac i’d love to see you in front of Rita. it would be quite entertaining. never happen i hear today she’s retiring in a week anyway

She wouldn’t have to say a word… I’d never be in that situation intentionally or knowingly, but all she’d have to do is look at me and I’d hand my card in and ask for my fine. Good time for retiring, with the state in the state it is.

Always remember you never know who is watching.