Question about Inspection

Been asked a thousand times, but i have to get my inspection done by tomorrow and I’d like to a place that won’t give me too much hassle, nothings really wrong with my car but I’d like a place thats not going to shove sales down my throat

thanks

for your sti?

:stuck_out_tongue:

sorry had to.

Valvoline on Broadway in Depew was pretty awesome for me :tup:

considering that it’s the last day of the last month of the year (color change)… GOOD LUCK.

But, so long as there is nothing wrong with the car, hit up the instant inspection shops. Valvoline or the like.

I called my favorite place, they are packed full. Sorry.

:word: the most any valvoline will try to sell u are wipers…they really only pull it in give it a quick look at hook it up to the OBD II scanner if needed…they didnt even pull my wheels to check the brakes…they looked throug h the holes

thanks guys, I’ll probably hit the one up on broadway and dick since no one hardly ever goes there but I’ll have to try tomorrow morning as soon as I can

yea hit that shit tomorrow, cus you know cops are prolly gonna be somewhere checking stickers. and you dont wanna be there when they do

anyone know what the fine is for that?
its not a moving violation or anything right?

$55

the further overdue, the more the fine.

I’ve had good luck with Don at automotive 911 on Old Falls Blvd. Cool guy, and has never tried to sell me anything I didn’t need.

does the SRS light have to be off to pass?? I fixed my clockspring problem, but I don’t want to pay the dealer just yet to turn the light off.

meh, my cars inspection has been overdue for 2 weeks. Im not gona get it done, it wont pass. I drove the Buick till about what 3 weeks ago, the inspaction was due in june…never had it done.