cops HATE me.

so yeah weds on my way to cheektowaga court to pay a fine for a stopsign i pull into m and t bank on union near picassos. a cop pulls in behind me i take my money out for the fine and my inspection thats 2 day sover do. i go to leave and the cop pulls me over in the lot. inspection ticket. gay. so by the time i get to cheektowaga im 10 mins late and cant pay my fine. i then miss my inspection appointment. gay. today i get pulle dover in soputh buffalo by a west seneca cop. inspection again… i show him that i got a ticket like 4 days ago. he tells me theyll both get reuced to one prking ticket. i swear they have a picture of my car in all the cruisers. because ive been pulled over three times in the 2 weeks ive had my car on the road. would have been 6 but i beat them to my driveway the 3 other times… /end rant.

go to Firestone for your inspection. $20. no more fines. no appointment necessary. stop typing drunk. lol

maybe if it would pass… kinda need one of those “custom” inspections for my “custom” car…

Sounds Like You Need To Start Bustin Caps In Them Pig’s Asses…

oh…I forgot where I was posting for a minute…lol

Somebody wanna hook this guy up with a passing sticker? lol

its a fucking e brake thats keepin me back… i took out the A.I.R. pump and shit too. emissions stuff… although its an 89 camaro and its kinda one of those things where if it looks like nothing is missing the it most likely isnt… knowa ahm saine?

go anywhere else … firestone are dicks IMHO … been fuck by them enough for inspections … talk to DJ Nick

werd… dj nick will hook ya up I’m sure :tup:

yeah ill def hit him up if tommorws appointment doesnt work out… spr i like your title. i want mine to be… “the camaro makes em sterile” no??? lol

note: my suggestion was before I knew how far from stock his car was. Firestone is pretty decent for 100% OEM cars…at least the one at NFB & Sheridan has treated me well.

dark tints+camaro+sound system+inspection= tickets Could be worse.

you have an 89 camaro and you cant find someone to pass your car?

yeah Just go somewhere
everyone bitches that places wont pass them
Anywhere i have gone in shitty lockport has passed my haggard ass cars no problem.

I GOT MY INSPECTION ON MY MOMS ESCAPE Last year at firestone.Now i replaced wipers on it b4 the inspection. They told me i failed inspection because of wipers. i asked to see them and they wouldnt show me till after i cashed out. when i got the wipers the blades were ripped off of the wiper. Now i sent that paticular firestone(One at the eastern hills mall) alot of the work we couldnt do. i was very displeased with the service. i also here horror storys from monroe in hamburg on camp,and pep boys on mckinly. go to someone u trust as ur inspections overdue they have u by the balls. i would tell u to come to me but i wont pass with a broken ebrake.

mr oil change or something on south park next to mighty taco and the fair grounds in hamburg…they inspected my subie like 2 yrs ago and they checked the lights and that was it…it took them like 5 mins. and i was on my way…they also gave me a vip pricing so it was only like 9 bucks er somehting

werd, f firestone… I went there the day I was going to trade in the lincoln (so I could get the cobra wheels taken off, and the stockers put back on) and they wanted close to 100.00 I believe to just swap them out. it’s not like they even had to pull the tires off or anything. f them

valvoline over on NFB & Ridge Lea did it for next to nothing I think I gave 'em some cash or beers or something

done. but the fuckers forgot to tighten a wheel and it almost fell off on the way home.