Intake mani gasket sealer?

Im looking for a product to use for my intake/head gasket for SR. That stock gaskets been used 1/2 a dozen times and its leaking randomly(idle up and down at times)

the sr20de gasket i ordered was slighly diffrent and i didnt want to grind a notch in it to match the head opening. Is there a gasket sealer i can use instead of a metal oem gasket? id like to get this done tommorow, any helps much appreciated.

i used the sensor safe blue gasket shit on my intake mani and i havent had a problem yet

Sweet i acutally have that exact stuff leftover from other jobs. Did you use the metal gasket at all or just a bead of liq gasket between the head and intake?

if you use the metal crush gasket you only need some goop on the bottom, a thin layer

if you have gouges and stuff in the intake then you might need some on the top but generally not

if you want to skip the gasket I suggest the fortified gray sealant, it has some extra fibers or something that help with the strength

i have to do the intake on my KA in my s14… any tips?

nope i scraped the old gasket off with a SNAP-ON gasket scraper. yeah thats right snap on lol… in any case then i went over it verticaly and horizontaly (sp?) with a ruler to make sure it was perfactly smooth and it was so i just put a bead of it on to seal it up, just a thin layer since they were both smooth it dident mater all to much and its always cold so no expanding and contracting to brake the seal, not that that shit dosent stay flexible in any case… yeah thats what i did and no leaks yet! its been divin for about 30 000 and nothing bad