Intense Motorsports New RB26 Build!

A little teaser

so any pics of the build yet ???

farmer

Not yet but very soon!

Update with some pics Rotora 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears on 14" rotors. Tein with EDFC (not pictured).

Holy jesus christ that manifold is beautiful!

how much would a set of thoes rims run?

Can’t remeber exactly somewhere between $4-$6grand with rubber brand spanking new! They are about 400-500 per rim and 300-400 per tire for a high quality one. There is no part number for them we ordered them with a custom offset.

thank you

Wow, that’s one dirty keyboard!!!

My brother uses saran wrap on the shop keyboard to protect it from grimy fingers and dust.

What colour are you going to paint the R32?

^HMMMMM not sure what you are asking it has already been painted.

Adrian

PS good tip on the keyboard however the pics make it look alot worse than it is.

Haha, just saw the vid.
That music is KEY!

Nice job, Adrian, looks like a nice clean and reliable build you’ve guys have got going down.

I figured you’d re-paint the car, I just glanced and saw how dusty it was…

ya sorry its kinda dirty right now. Fing winter cant really wash them. but ya it was just painted before we got it. it needs a fe touch ups but they will get done after we are finished. i will obviasly post some finished product pics and some action vids. stay tuned for build progress the engine should be back from Gords just after Xmas.

so im on reading week right now, so i have some time to work on the beast.

the bottom end got a set of rods and pistons, we converted the crank to a brand new oem r33 crank shaft, with a tomie oil pump. HKS 272 cams, apex head gasket and complete ARP hardware.

build looks really good…is this a shop car or a customer car?

hmmm CSCS Time Attack? lol

Who made the exhaust manifold?

Luv Fab made the mani.