intercooler piping wtffffffff

when i bought my turbo kit i came with a 16g and prefabbed piping etc to make everything work perfect. upgraded to a 20g, got the turbo, no shaft play, guy didnt tell me the housing is clocked differently, tried to clock it back, but then i need to figure out some new fabbing into the side of the turbo for the WG and im not doing that. So the turbo sticks up to go over the motor instead of downward like the 16g.

my goal is (very small goal) to make a U-pipe simply to route the piping back down as if the turbo was the right way, im kinda pissed about it cause its extra piping (like a foot) and i dont want more lag than it will already have :banghead:

must the u-pipe be a steel bent pipe, or can it be one of those flexible kinds i see on all the saabs and volvos that pull into my shop, when the customer was chillin reading the paper i took one off without them knowing :mamoru: and it seemed pretty flexible, put it all back together it was fine =)

thoughts?

I guess you could use a flexible rubber hose, 1 foot of piping won’t show any lag whatsoever

like stock evo ic piping? i see no harm in using one of those

well evo piping might work, but it has to be cheap so evos out =(

good to know

i dont think that comes in a “u” anyway. but im sure some of the evo owners on here have them laying around lol

yeah i hope so cause i dont got a fuckin pipe bender =(

2 90* and duct tape