interest check

Id be interested in alot of stuff, tried making my step dad make the moulds for me but he refused

Hood
roof
Doors
Hatch
Fenders,

All depending on price and looks

I’d be interested in the gp sports front bumper… any chance you doing the entire kit tho?

double din panel for stereo deletes?

id be interested in front bumper,front fenders, doors and hatch pm me when you get your pricing together. will you be making side skirts? if so id be down for them to

i would also be interested in all this stuff…

Please, let me know about an S12 hood, if I provide you with a metal hood for a mold. If you can’t do it, I have to start looking elsewhere.

Dan, get it vented and do a v-mount setup. haha

Farms - can you make a stock Zenki hood replacement? I want something lighter. Maybe a truck too!!

anything is possible

Farmer, straight up, you need to be a vendor or affiliate with SON240sx.org.

Contact Bing, Mike or G for costs and payment information. We’ll hook you up with a private section to sell your products as well as a banner ad in rotation on the main page. I recommend an Affiliate account as it’ll suit your needs more then a full on vendor account.

I’m not locking this thread or shutting it down, Farmer has always been a big support in the Nissan community and has given away countless hours helping people with technical problems or ridiculously cheap parts. Good luck!

im in the midst of setting up with Bing for this, should have something inked in a week or two, just trying not to step on toes in the process

farmer

this should be good!!! have heard alot of good things about farmer and bing…

bing and i have know each other for well over 8 yrs now, not quite sure what ur getting at ?

i would be interested in 20 mm fronts.

how about a rear bumper … it seems like everyone is running around with fronts and the rears are so hard to come by

^. This. I would definitely be interested in a rear bumper, the type that extends to the wheel well

any idea yet as to the approximate cost?

pricing will be put up when i set up my vender acct 1-2 weeks

farmer

good luck farmer!!!.. looking forward to the price list…

How much for a pair of titties dipped in honey?*

*Copyright Mark