interest check

i have been working with a freind of mine and we have made moulds for
fibergalss doors
20mm fenders Front and rear
rear hatch
gp sport front bumper
and a fresh air roof scoop (replacement for sun roof)

im curious if there is interest in these parts for any of the other members on the board, i we have made these moulds to be an exact copy of the factory panels and they will have perfect fitment to the car, i will be treaking the moulds and making changes to them over the next month to make them look the best they can be.

any input will be apreciated

farmer

Will the Fenders be universal for Hatch/Coupe?

But rough time estimate on the final mould’s into production (I know you said next month of finalizing, i mean product ready to be mass produced or for the select few).

Thanks

i will be making the first pieces for public purchace in early spring, this way i know i can properly cure all the product i sell, i have bought un-cured fiberglass product before and the first good hot day everything shrunk and it looked like ass.

when i have the final product i will post up pics and these parts will be available to be seen and touched.

im also working on and exchange program for converting 4lug front hubs 5lug front hubs

farmer

i`d buy some fenders maybe bumper to if it looks good

Awesome sounds pretty damn good

all the parts will be legit and best quality

Will you do custom orders? I would like a hood done for my car (S12).

Can you link a picture to that roof scoop?

were building the roof piece now right now, making the prototype , when its complete ill post up some pics

HOw much for a rear hatch? ball park… if I supply the carbon fiber can you do one with that?

I’d be interested in 20mm fronts and gp s13 front bumper.

i may be interested in the doors, but i couldn’t say definitively without knowing about how much they would go for though.

roof scoop and hatch

id be down for front overs and a front bumper forsure.

ok so i see there is alot of interest, i will sit down tonight and get rough costs together for the parts in question

What kind of style overs are they gonna be? If you have the skill, I think it would be awesome to see something new and unique style wise.

iam going to start off with the conventional style of the b magic stuff then will get creative

i would be down for the doors, depending on price that is.

and i would be down for front 20-30mm fenders as long as there isnt a stupid vent in them.

I would be most interested in a rear bumper, im curious as to why that seems to be the only panel your not making…

Would be interested in doors, hatch and hood, depending on prices and looks of course