Interesting Question...

I was reading a thread on another message board, and I thought the question was interesting. So I decided to post it here, since most of you are of the male gender.

Guys, if you were raped by a guy, would you report it?
Now, if you were raped by a girl, would you report it?

wtf?

good question, it provokes a thought filled reply

but at the moment all i can think about is how i dont want to be raped by a dude.

if a girl raped me, i’d probably laugh and not report it, as the various STDs she just picked up would be far worse torture

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:2,topic:25616"”]

wtf?

[/quote]

I don’t know what you’re wtfing about. What’s so hard to understand? I posted this on a highly male populated message board to see the responses, and go back to the other message board and contrast and compare the answers with what girls would say.

if i was raped by a man i would either find him and kill him or report him, maybe even both. As for a girl i dont really know i just find it hard to belive that a girl can rape a guy without the guy being somewhat willing.

If I was raped by a female, and she was a good lookin hottie, I would ask her to do it again.

If it was a guy, no I would not report it. I would find the scum-bag, give hima good beat-down, put a rubber ball into his mouth, and give him a broom stick in the ass Pulp-Fiction style. he would shit tooth picks for a month.

if it was a guy…i would kill him.

it is impossable for a girl to rape me because you cant rape the willing :stuck_out_tongue:

Raped by a guy yes, and file a lawsuit.

Raped by a girl, if she was attractive and I enjoyed it then its not rape.

Rape is unwilling, so I can assume the girl is gross so yes I would report it.

Rape = against will to those responding.

[quote=“Marcus,post:6,topic:25616"”]

put a rubber ball into his mouth, and give him a broom stick in the ass Pulp-Fiction style. he would shit tooth picks for a month.

[/quote]

what if by doing that though, you actually helped him get off? i mean he raped a dude in the first place, it’s not so farfetched that he would enjoy a little S+M / broom in the anus

[quote=“sureshot!,post:9,topic:25616"”]

what if by doing that though, you actually helped him get off? i mean he raped a dude in the first place, it’s not so farfetched that he would enjoy a little S+M / broom in the anus

[/quote]

LOL…by this point he would be 1/2 - 3/4 unconscious or dead. Law suits are pointless and our justice system is a joke.

[quote=“Marcus,post:6,topic:25616"”]

If I was raped by a female, and she was a good lookin hottie, I would ask her to do it again.

If it was a guy, no I would not report it. I would find the scum-bag, give hima good beat-down, put a rubber ball into his mouth, and give him a broom stick in the ass Pulp-Fiction style. he would shit tooth picks for a month.

[/quote]

Pool Cue In Too Deep LL Cool J style ftw

" LOVE IT… LOVEEEE IT"

you cannot rape the willing
Girls are always willing whether they consent or not
therefore guy on girl forceful sex (AKA rape) does not exist.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:12,topic:25616"”]

you cannot rape the willing
Girls are always willing whether they consent or not
therefore guy on girl forceful sex (AKA rape) does not exist.

[/quote]

Well I don’t think she means the girl rapes you by riding you. Erect penis = aroused = willing.

[quote=“dawn”"]

Now, if you were raped by a girl, would you report it?

[/quote]

ive had hot female friends joke about raping me before, i have always responded with “if you rape me ill be forced to report it”

when they ask why, i respond with “so i can prove to my friends that we had sex, cause otherwise they arent gonna beleive that YOU fucked ME”

ugly female rapes me, id be forced to knock her the fuck out

get raped by a male, id fucking kill him

Your guys’ answers are not practical. No one is going to care if the guy raped you, if you KILL them. You’d be the one going to prison.

“Hey buddy, what’d you do?”
“Umm hehe I killed some guy who raped me.”
“Looks like you’re gonna be killing a lot of guys around here.”

[quote=“dawn,post:15,topic:25616"”]

Your guys’ answers are not practical. No one is going to care if the guy raped you, if you KILL them. You’d be the one going to prison.

[/quote]

killing and maiming are two different things.:whip:

:needpic:

[quote=“dawn,post:15,topic:25616"”]

[/quote]

theres alot of ways to kill people and get away with it. most people just dont plan before they kill

none of this buying guns at the gun store shit, build yourself a pipe gun and pop the gun, then turn the gun into slag with a cutting torch

wtf they gonna trace then ?

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:18,topic:25616"”]

theres alot of ways to kill people and get away with it. most people just dont plan before they kill

none of this buying guns at the gun store shit, build yourself a pipe gun and pop the gun, then turn the gun into slag with a cutting torch

wtf they gonna trace then ?

[/quote]

Unless you have the CSI Miami team hot on your tail :gotme: Forensics is the new way to fight crime, dont always need the weapon to convict…but I am no lawyer so i may be wrong.

1. I’d report it.

2. If you have a woody, you’re semi willing.