Interesting S13 Video off Vimeo

Enjoy.

I FEEL HIS PAIN

amazing video but the girl fucked it up lol

sigh makes me miss racing or even driving mine… never wana sell it… sitting in storage for now sigh…

big f’n sigh x1000

The video just gives a whole perspective on owning a car which you dedicate time to, in this case LOTS of time it seemed from how frustrated the girl was at him. It’s full of different emotions many can grasp from, and maybe relate to like i-Drift for example and even me in a way lol.

lol my wife loves the 240 its just i have some financial priorities so spending money on the car and racing is in the back seat for a while :frowning: Oh but I do miss it so so so very much… I try not to think of it and just know at the back of my head its there lol

So yeah its pretty awesome my wife actually encourages my hobbies but as long as I have the financial sense and brain power to know when it pull back and when to go for it lol

Anyways the video was pretty damn sweet minus the girl thing it just made it so weird lol even when her lil speech happened. Otherwise it felt movie like full of emotion but in just the right cinematic way. Plus the car is pretty hot, the sounds, the ccw wheels haha… all pretty sweet of course.

Jesus All women do is Bitch…so i take it out on building the car.
my car should be able to wax my balls when im done with it , with the type of bitching my wife does.

^LMAO

lolol. My girlfriend is understanding of me and my car… not to mention I talk to her about everything to do with cars, turbos, suspension, transmissions, engines etc…She doesn’t give a shit, but I hope she absorbs it via me beating it into her subliminal messaging stylez. She supports me pretty good when it comes to it, until it doesn’t run then she complains I cant drive/she can’t drive it anywhere LOL. :smiley: She knows how to drive stick and refuses to drive automatic now that she knows how (so maybe im starting to get to her!!!) … buttt thinks I’m an idiot for trying to drift because its a huge waste of money and thinks its SUPER dangerous and gonna die <_< …

Ahhhhh… cars <3, your my second love :smiley: (maybe 1st :D)

Cool video though, pretty artsy.

wow this video hit me hard!
just watched it after cruising in my s14 just after i finished building it for 3 years and its finally done.
then having a huge fight with my gf for weeks, now my ex i guess, the only thing that brings me to smile is my car…

aw damn thats sad homie sorry to hear that