internet BATTLE....

over cupholders. thats right.

e30 people are so fucked sometimes, its unreal. they need to realize its just a mass produced 15+ year old bmw for fuck sake.

I added some Japanese parts to my 1986 325es v.Cupholders - R3VLimited Forums

the 3rd post is THE BEST. dude flips his wig, its awesome in a really kind of creepy fucked up kind of way

Meh

god revlimited is terrible. It makes nyspeeders look like scholars

Jesus H christ, it’s a friggin cup holder.

since when is adding functionality such blasphemy?

hahaha I love his retort though

of course they look like ass… the entire interior of E30’s look like ass. I just thought it was a stroke of genius to install the cupholders the way I did. I’m not about to spend a whole week fabricating a whole new dash so I can have two cupholders when I can spend $3 and 5 minutes

he made some people angry with that one lol

You couldn’t be more wrong. E30’s have a fantastic interior.
You’re cupholders look like ass because they’re plastic, japanese crap. They stick out like a riced up CRX on a German Autobahn.

eh… what a flaming douche

Bunch of fucking morons.

This is Gen-Auto worthy? Is that VWVortex 2?

not even close matt. spend 5 min on rev, then go to the mk4 vortex forums. you’ll see what im talking about

bet it would make for some fun on an otherwise boring day at work. Maybe I’ll start an account, see how long it takes to give someone the early stages of heart disease (I’d even settle with an aneurysm)

there are actually a lot of nice cars and some fairly intelligent discussion on there liek any other forum. then you get kids who get mad at the cupholedrs :lol:

WOW… and I thought E36er’s were bad… jesus christ. “if you wanted cup holders go buy an e36 or some shit”

This generational crap needs to end in the BMW community. Its so damned retarded. Every gen has been an improvement in one way or the other… They just got the e36 more right then the others :-p

Honestly they all have their pros and cons. The E30 was light and nimble, the E36 was more powerful and more natural feeling drive, the e46 was more of a technological overhaul and the e92 is ugly as sin, but just a bruit to drive, a v8 was never so thrilling to push around a track.

its just ridiculous how BMW people react. Its not like he cut holes in the sides of his car for scoops.

LOL at the guy who said. “If you wanted cup holders why not go buy an E36”

WAT? Let me go buy an entirely new fucking car because it has cupholders… :bloated:

it makes me want to buy an e30, install some really kick ass super gulp cup holders that uses linear actuators and LED’s. Maybe even some sort of sick startup sequence that makes the entire experience a drawn-out event just so i have a place to hold my tea while taking twisties…or when my hand gets tired.

^

GOGOGO

Didnt you know all e30 drivers can afford whatever they want, they just go with the e30 cuz it decimates all.

Is this the same board that practically slit their throats when they found out that Newman was putting an RB in an E30? I seem to remember that from somewhere in his build thread…

Anyhow. r3vlimited = doucheUNlimited?

Seriously if you did that it would be the funniest shit on the planet.

hahaha

Lafengas, don’t forget to throw an AMG emblem on there too :smiley:

be a man and use the cup holder God gave you, the one between your legs.

it wouldve been better if he installed the ones that go on your door in the window, those are pimp.

Eff-ing euro yuppies.

:headbang: