internet BATTLE....

I’m more amused that the cup holder install warranted a write up.

He likely did it because he knew it would rile them up.

It’d be like going on VW Vortex and going in the MK IV forum and hating on stretched tires.

+1

no, everyone liked that idea, it was when he hacked a mtech bumper that everyone lost their brain. i can see where there coming from, but sometimes prople just care way too much about dumb shit…

The BMW crowd is what made me lose interest in mine. I definitely don’t need to be associated with them.

roflmao.

This is the same for any community involving a now low-end 80s-90s import car that is popular with kids to mod. People make a non-euro/JDM mod or toss/trash old crap that is near useless, and they flip shit. It rules, and is endlessly amusing.

Ex.
e30
ae86
civics
240sx
etc.

(Not saying they are bad cars, but all communities share the same general aspects. OMG MADDDD TYTE EURO/JDM BUMPERS,SEATS,DOORS, GEAR SHIFTER YO!)

The only thing the AE86 crowd seems to hate on are S-chassis Nissans but I think it more has to do with them hating on us.

Oh trust me they hate more than that. They are just as bad as e30 forums easily, minus the huge ego.

Probably on C4AG which I very rarely go on. I prefer DoriKaze, if they’d actually get the normal board back up.

i put the VTEC/DOHC badge from my teg on the c5 for a month before i sold it

a lot of people didn’t like that

A large majority of people on e30 boards are retards, I find it amusing some of you are only realizing this now.

I don’t own or even like E30’s so why should I know? I barely even went in the E36 forum on bf.c.

nobody learned anything about how terrible that forum is after everyone had a group suicide over a valance?

I must have missed that…

Dude spent more time taking 20 pics of the 5 dollar holders than it took to buy, pay for, assemble, and install them.