Internet Explorer 7 - final release

Critical Announcement for Internet Explorer Users from the ANGEL Administrator and Information Technology Services

Microsoft recently released Internet Explorer 7 via Automatic Updates.

We are advising YOU DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE pending more information on how the update will impact your ability to use ANGEL, Your Connection, and other web applications supported by SUNY Fredonia. Please continue to use prior Internet Explorer versions until an update is posted to this listserv regarding certification by ANGEL Learning, Inc. and SunGardHE for ANGEL and Your Connection use with this new version of Internet Explorer.

lol, thats the email i got 2 days ago when it was released… i think ill stick with fire fox 2.x

ie 4 l

Installed…it…loaded the home page… wont let me load another page… FIREFOX 2.0 is 100% better esp with all the Add-ons.

Whats better about Firefox 2 vs 1.5? Wondering if I should upgrade my FF.

Fredonia uses ANGEL? they should switch to banner, angel is a piece of shit

Its def faster than 1.5… I noticed that immediately. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/#whatsnew

meh; not impressed. i uninstalled it after less than 30 mins.

i customized it, did some random surfing, and started checking out the add-ons before it crashed with some run-time error.

yawn i’ll wait until most of the bugs are worked out.

Firefox or IE 7? I’ve been on 7 for several days now and it’s been stable as can be.

IE7

i turned off tabs because i prefer multiple browser instances though… i don’t know if that contributed to the error; but i had maybe 2-3 open at the time. :gotme: