Internet marketing

Specifically Google Analytics, anybody here do internet marketing. We are getting prices together for our website.

Idearc pretty much wants you to drop your pants to your knees before even starting.

We have pricing from core 101, but looking to get other opinions. If you do not know internet marketing, or anything about google analytics do not post here guessing.

DOZR?

looks like he just does website dev.

nothing mentioned about any type of marketing.

Have a bunch of friends from school that do this for Terakeet out of Syracuse. They must be pretty good; they keep getting bonuses…

they are a webhosting company also, i emailed them asking for info.

Let me know who contacts you when you hear back, specifically if it’s Dan or Eric…

ok
from what it seems they are offering the same package as core101 as far as marketing, but ill let ya know when i hear back from them.

edit…i can’t effing read.

but i work at core101. and i assume you’ve already talked to daunyelle about it?

where in core101 do u work?, and yes your reading sucks lol :stuck_out_tongue:

core hosts our website also, im working with aaron there.

I ran the Online Marketing channels for VoIP Supply and it’s sister companies for almost a year. PPC, Datafeed, CSE, SEO, Email, etc…

Be weary about who you have do work for you in Buffalo… There are not many people who have real world experience doing Online Channel Marketing.

That being said, I might be interested depending on hearing more details. My (personal) company does some development work, but I am not a developer. I am primarily focused as a User Experience Designer, with some solid experience in Online Channel Marketing.

What company do you work for?

i do all the DNS / hosting changes. but i’m transitioning over to the network services side CoreIPSystems

aaron is pretty nice guy, he’s really into volvos. you could freak him out and ask how his wagon is doing.

what is your site? how long have we been hosting it?

your not soloman or thomas by any chance are you?

yes matter of fact i just got off the phone with her, she is looking into our local exposure on google.

nope, tom is my boss and i try my best to organize sol. i hope they’ve been nice to you.

Ralph Torrillo
Director of Business Development

i do that, exactly, for a number of different clients

Kevin, since when did you become so important?

just kidding sounds like your new job is going great, maybe you can afford to buy something now??car wise i mean

yeah its fun, but im new to marketing. i was given the marketing assignment, which i did not get hired for.

ok that doesnt help me lol

info, pricing, who you do it for, what you use etc…

thanks

PMed

pmd back :slight_smile: