Anyone need some extra cash?

First off, this isn’t no online schame that I’m tryin to do to make money. I’ve been in the Myrtle Beach area now for 1 1/2 years and am here for business. Some of my business partners are wanting to expand in the Buffalo area and already have business in Rochester. We’re doing some work on-line with a few major companies and helping them transinstion business to the internet because obviously there is more profit online than in a store where there is alot of over head. Like rant, light bills, employees, etc…

If anyone is searious, PM me.
My business partner and I will be up there this weekend June 8,9,10 and he is looking for a few people to interview. We’re looking at talking to about 15-20 people and bring on about 4-5. I already have 10 booked appointments.

Only if your searious, PM me your name and Number and a good time to get ahold of you. I will personally call you back.

I’m very busy so I wont be able to respond here…

thanks
-Jim

What kinda work is involved?? I may be interested.

I am really interested in this if you can describe a little more exactly what you mean when you transition them to the internet.

Interested in rochester stuff. Pm me please

great job at posting no details.

^^ agreed. No skill requirements? No degree needed? No hours posted…no nothing. Sketch.

Details of the job ?

I smell marketing scheme. Pyramid?

Every single person who does that shit, sounds exactly like you. They breed you all the same.

You don’t mention what kinda job it is because you know what it is already : bullshit.

I’d like to hear your explination if I’m wrong, which of course, you think I am.

Anyone need some extra cash?

Does anyone ever answer “No.” to that question?
man you know what i would really hate? extra cash.

yeah, want extra cash?! of coarse i do!

you might as well ask me if i want a dick in my ass… of coarse i do!

Yeah that shit fucking blows, can’t close your wallet, can’t blame life issues on other people, constantly getting asked by poor people for more money. What a hassle.

Are you “SEARIOUS” ?

The last time someone brought something like this to me, my exact response was “I’m sorry, but when someone can talk to me about an opportunity for 5 minutes and I still can’t figure out what the opportunity actually IS, I’m not interested.” Then I called her manager and told her to have my old realtor stop using my personal info for her personal gain. :smiley:

Please post details about the job. What is your business and what exactly is involved? What you are looking for in a candidate? Is this a full time position? Temporary? Salary? Commission?

No one should take this seriously until you give a bit more detail.

Also, you can check PM’s, but you’re too busy to respond in this thread???

:gotme:

As stated above, if your searious I said to PM me your number so that I could call you to discuess details over the phone. From there we could possibly setup an appointment this weekend with my partner whom is interested in expanding in the Buffalo area.

Yeah…

And holy crap pyramid scheme like woah.

You sound like my sister and her boyfriend and it is the dumbest fucking bullshit on the planet.

Let me guess…Quixstar?

DIAF

:eyebrow: …and you’re into sales & marketing? :bloated:

hmm

http://www.sestaluna.com/wordpress/wp-content/smells_like_bullshit.jpg

let me guess…nutrilite vitamins?

:bloated: