Anyone looking for part-time work with high earning potential?

PM me for details…health and healthy energy company just getting off the ground on the east coast, already rolling on the west cost. Huge opportunity for full time income working part time.

Yea buddy :number1

PM grimmickb or myself asap.

does this job involve human trafficing?

whats the name of the company?

pyramid scheme

yup

To be fair, the guys who got into it early and worked hard are indeed making a bit off money from it.

I’ve met and still deal with a successful Emway Global guy, but never bothered getting into it myself.

u mean AMWAY global? i love how vague all the recruitment nonsense is

Ah yes, that’s the one :lol

Actually joey, I believe they prefer “multi level marketing”

Ah, yes sorry. But, I prefer, “a waste of my time”

glad you all were able to check it off without even knowing what it is

You didn’t give many details. What kind of positions are you looking to fill? Part-time as in 15 hours a week, or as in 35?

I asked a legit question and didnt get an answer

I did bother to text the other guy why don’t you just put it in the OP what you guys are looking to do? Nothing I have interest in what so ever, but you might find 1 or 2 people.

If it sounds too good to be true…

:Idiots Keep following society guys, have fun at your hourly/salary jobs. Hit me or Brian up through a PM, or forever hold your peace.

This isn’t for everyone, it really isn’t. Thats totally fine. Those who are shouting out uneducated opinions, your loss.

Giving the people a bit more info such as a company name helps people be more educated.

A social networking company high earning business opportunity is hard to capitalize on if you can’t share information on what is is or what it does.

Without any info given why are you surprised at “uneducated opinions”?

Out of everybody in response to this thread, you should know how to follow rules and guidelines. It was simply stated to PM us to learn more.
Please re-read OP. Kthnxbye

Who audits Verve, any idea?

j/c