Introducing Mark the Third (PICS NOW UP)

I’m jealous, always wanted a 3G… Nice find, Kyle.

THanks…

Its kinda funny how it happened…I always cruise the supra, Z and RX7 boards just seeing whats out there and what current market values are and all of that and I caught this on the classifeds and once i saw the pics i sent the deposit out. I really didnt have any intention to buy one…just always kinda thought they looked nice done up properlly and it was really too good a deal to pass up.

Just all came together so I am feeling pretty good about it for the moment.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:36,topic:28542"”]

nice, no pics outside of the pizza place.

[/quote]

:cry: I do see some pics of a sweet truck.Now if I can find STEALTHHHH to detail it.I actually got my New Digital camera hooked up so should be able to get some pics on the net finally.
D

That one pic I noticed Alot of tire donuts on the parking lot.That ain’t from a Certain Z-truck before the trailer got hooked up is it:snky: .
D

:lol:

Yeah…with the car on the trailer it was crazy.

Then I put it in 4wd and started doing axis spins :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Rx3,post:33,topic:28542"”]

Where’s this pizza place at?

[/quote]

Grand Island right next to Fantasy Island.Just look for the little plaza that is getting craaaaaaazzzzyyyyy $$$ thrown at it this month.
D

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:45,topic:28542"”]

Yeah…with the car on the trailer it was crazy.

Then I put it in 4wd and started doing axis spins :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Quoted for my Lawyer.BTW I seen why you returned it at night(Bald tires,Keyed both sides,Oil leaking like it just went though a puddle).
BTW the tranny won’t shift out of 2nd and reverse is gone.Can’t wait until I find a certain :shoot: Supra.
D

looks great! sleeper style :tup:

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:47,topic:28542"”]

Quoted for my Lawyer.BTW I seen why you returned it at night(Bald tires,Keyed both sides,Oil leaking like it just went though a puddle).
BTW the tranny won’t shift out of 2nd and reverse is gone.Can’t wait until I find a certain :shoot: Supra.
D

[/quote]

I guess you really dont wanna look at the underside and see the remains of the prostitute we ran over in Philly then :eek:

I saw it today. Nice and clean.
I like…:headbang:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:49,topic:28542"”]

I guess you really dont wanna look at the underside and see the remains of the prostitute we ran over in Philly then :eek:

[/quote]

:eek: You drove my truck to Philly?Now I’ll have to have it detailed.
BTW the car looks really clean.
D

Thanks man…wouldnt have been possible without ya.

wow nice buy kyle :tup: :smiley:

Nice purchase Kyle!

Thanks thanks…I am really excited about getting this together and out for some cruising.

I am sure I will be posting during the project pictures so stay tuned.

very nice. i can see you pimpin those cheektowaga hoes with that thing, and slappin them with baby powder hahaha. now keep this one, dont sell it!

Really clean! Nice find.

On a side note, are you U-Haul’s best customer?

you go through autos like i go through hoes. several at a time with little remorse.:shoot::eek:

thats looks really nice.I’v always <3 supra’s

nice kyle