Introducing Mark the Third (PICS NOW UP)

sweet…U can hide away in the back because it has rear seats :bloated:

A K C pimpin We only look for pure breads.

Defintely wanna see pics. I been looking for a MKIII for a while now. Was this car for sale locally?

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:19,topic:28542"”]

I would try and link the pics from the other owner but I cant get on photobucket at all :frowning:

Yes…MK3 Supra Turbo Targa

And yes SureShot…we will pimp our hoes in it once we buy our members only jackets and cruise the streets miami vice styles

[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mens-Vintage-80s-New-Wave-Members-ONLY-JACKET-42-L_W0QQitemZ170105080645QQihZ007QQcategoryZ52403QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

what are you, the only member?

[quote=“Superium,post:22,topic:28542"”]

Defintely wanna see pics. I been looking for a MKIII for a while now. Was this car for sale locally?

[/quote]

New Jersey…found it on Supraforums.com

[quote=“SHOtime,post:15,topic:28542"”]

it looks hawwwwwwwwt. saw it when i passed by it today

[/quote]

Thanks man. Hopefully will look even better with some new rims and a repaint.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:25,topic:28542"”]

New Jersey…found it on Supraforums.com

[/quote]

The 89 one for like 2k that needed a new turbo and driveshaft? If so that was an awesome deal especially if the body is clean.

old turbo cars? :tdown:

obx intercooler :tup:

[quote=“Superium,post:27,topic:28542"”]

The 89 one for like 2k that needed a new turbo and driveshaft? If so that was an awesome deal especially if the body is clean.

[/quote]

That is the one :slight_smile:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:16,topic:28542"”]

:justkickmeintheballswhydontyou?:

Anyway…I cant get any of my upload sites to work and the attachment thing on the board here isnt working for me either :sigh:

So I want to take the time to send a FUCILLO SIZED HUGE :tup: to Derek (misteroman$$$) for letting me borrow his rig to make this all possible.

I command all of you to only eat at his pizzeria for the rest of your lives from this day forward :slight_smile:

Pics will be up as soon as I can get them to upload…Sorry for the delay.

[/quote]

Just make sure you are there opening day with your special Uniform.:smiley:
D

Getting fitted this weekend for it…should I be pepperoni…mushroom or green peppers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s this pizza place at?

Grand Island

:slight_smile:

nice, no pics outside of the pizza place.

Dammitt its silver too! Thats exactly what I been looking for. Dont tell me it has black interior as well

ummm…:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually it has the darker grey leather int.

ahhh, are you going to be attending the Toronto Supra club meets? I go to a few of them every now and then, its a good time. Your welcome to come along if you wanna cruise on up their.

:tup:

The car is already at Innovative having some work done so once its all done its getting broken in…then going in for paint. So i am hoping ot have it show/cruise nite ready for July.

But I will definetly be down.