Introductions - New users please post intros here

New member to the forums here saying hi

My first car was a datsun and I keep wishing I had bought a skyline every chance I got in the past yr. For now I own an Sti swapped impreza coupe…used to own an Sti swapped wrx till I got t-boned and lost the car :frowning:

Maybe its time to go back to my roots heh

anyone wanna trade? lol

im guessing this is the same boostfed from tsc? my condolences to ur wrx lol…which version swap do u have?

that’d be correct…you stalking me? lol

its a v5 swap with a v7 6 spd non dccd

hey what color is ur car? im the whtie kouki lol i alway go down st.clair :slight_smile:

:thumright:

Hi, my name is Joel, from Guelph. Currently Nissanless but looking at a nice 89 coupe.

Hey Name is John and live in Smithville -have 3 S13’s in the family '89 '91 '92 - I enjoy working on the 240’s and hunting for parts. Favourite tool is the conzult program which I find awesome to use.
Always enjoy helping someone in need !

I’m a white '92 with vertex kit everything shaved, with stock 7 spoked and need to be badly dropped. I haven’t see your car around yet, do you ever come on st. clair east of old weston? There is another guy around here with a burgandy couple silvia front really nice. We should meet up sometime, I don’t have anyone that really can help me with my car and I need lots of help lol, I got lots planned.

Hi I’m ben, currently licenceless but drive/drift a 1993 Dodge Spirit and previously a 1994 Lincoln Contienent(al) Looking at a couple project cars now. Racing next year at sunset. Friend and me got a video on youtube - field car fun. erm… nice site, have a good day.

Hey my name is Cody, im 20 years old, drive a '93 red hatch , live in Newmarket. Id like to come out to some meets, richmondhill is nearby, i might drop in some friday, i was wonderin if anyone meets on thurs or any other night, i always gotta work saterday morning at 8 am… i dont gotta lotta posts, cuz i dont wanna just go post about nothing to make my # of posts go up, but anyways cool site,

I’m very new to the whole Nissan think. I’ve got an Eagle Talon rally car, and a Subaru Impreza that I drive every day. I just picked up a 240 to see what all the hype is about. Going to do a SR20DET swap to it in the next couple weeks to test that the Hydra Nemesis EMS works properly. I’ll probably sell it off cheap later in the summer.

Hey,
I’m Tim 23 years old, working at IBM full time Environmental Engeneering student at Concodria (Montreal). I drive a Boosted 1992 S13 Coupe SE Blacktop SR with a lot of goodies. hoping to be able to afford a crazy
california_jay manifold one day.

cheers to all you fellow 24Ders in Ontario.
-Tim

My Name’s Will
Born DT Toronto, Lived in North York, Currently in Sauga
Current car is a 04 Mazda RX-8, which im in the process of getting rid of in order to get my friend’s 90 240sx, car before that was a Civic which is now my friend’s project car.

Found you guys when i was lookin for a toronto 240sx club, hope i can leech a lot of info from you guys heh

Hey guys, Steve from the armpit (Hamilton)…'89 hatch…soon to be SR… great site…whenever i need motovation to keep working…i just come on and read some posts…always gets me back at it… needs more pics tho! i love the pics that were posted from niagara meet last year…hope to make it to this years meet!!

luke
south shore of montreal
own a 95 s-14,always wanted a silvia ,bought it last year,got a lot to do on the car,hope to go to the track with it this season

Name is Tim,

just looking for a 240 as a new project, used to drive a 1.6 EL…

excellent site for information

sup ppl my names Bez im from brampton im 22 and im a apprentice/mechanic. ive owned a 95 240sx and i just sold my 89 240sx hatch to my buddy cuz he wrote off his civic. you guys may have seen it in the brampton area its basically red and the fron is like 3 diffrent colors lol (primer, and spary paint red, and original red) i bought it like that lol. now i drive a 93si civic which im tryin to get rid of. time to get another 240sx.

hi my name is Ed.

how goes it, im Nik from mississauga, im currently saving all my cash 2 get a decent 91-93 hatch as a project car… its kinda hard finding 1 for a cheap price, but im keepin my fingers crossed :stuck_out_tongue:

also, this is a terrific site for a newbie like myself!

hey whats up, my name is Richard. i have a 89 s13 hb. ka24e, pretty much stock except for custom made(by me) exhaust. i’m fixing her up, she broke down on me, info on that can be found in the tech forum, i have ?'s for those who have answers!! i live in brandon manitoba. i work for the brandon sun news paper. i love my car to death, i feel as if a part of me has died now that i don’t have my car(it’s been almost a year!) soon i’ll have her back hopefully with your help!

drop me a line if u wanna chat, i have my share of car stories, i’ve owned 5 cars so far in my 6 years of driving(one of those years not driving… poor 240!!)