Introductions - New users please post intros here

hi!

ya the biggest problem ive got right now is my dad is REALLY against me getting my own car
because he knows how much i like cars and he thinks ill spend more time on my car and driving than school.which is probably true;)
my second issue is cash but im working (literally) on that
idk hopefully i can work something out with him soon.

just call me fairlane , I have nissan parts for sale

you can just call me Fairlane. Im trying to sell parts off my 1989 nissan240sx
4 aluminum rims, all lights and lenses, sun roof, interior mint

I had the same problem, my dad is a prick. Just buy it without him knowing. Pay insurance, gas and everything, and WTF can he say. Play the 18 yr old card :wink:

ya lol but the problem is that im 16 and he doesnt trust me because hes caught me taking out his car a few times before =P
meh ill just see wat happens

yeah moneys an issue with probly every 240 owner. its cause we have to spend alot on the cars and parts to keep them running and the aftermaket shit… ect… tickets… ect… all i do is work non stop and im on an aprentiship and im still in debt. madddd in debt. i have enough money for gass and inchorence and some smokes… maybe a bit left over here and there but not much lately.

hello im new…

name: carlos.
car: 91 240sx hatchlet

hope to meet some new people on here.

name: markAndre
car: 1992 Nissan 240 SX LE or otherwise referred to as RPS13 panda

Yeah it’s just about time for me to give you guys the vitals on me. I’m 19 years old live in Barrie and store my baby in my moms insulated garage =]. I bought this car off Tom(nwmrkt) in September and had it flat-bedded here to the south end of Barrie. This is my 1st own car and it had to be a 240. I wouldn’t settle for anything less than this one no matter how much my family tried to get me to buy a civic. I guess I have already become a real fanatic as I dropped $4700 on OEM replacements and stereo alone =S. And this baby isn’t done by a far stretch. I am merely back at ground zero.

I am looking forward to getting to know people in this scene and soaking in as much info about this car and cars in general as I can. I plan on attending meets and cruises as well as some drift events in the nearer future and whenever my dolla dolla bills allow me…

Also meeting locals with 240s would be sick as I only know one other 240 owner in Barrie and he’s parting it out due to lack of storage space =(. I have seen 1 grey Chuki and 1 other white Chuki on the roads here but no 1989-1990s.

that’s it for now… I could go on for a looong time but this is a 240 forum and not a biography channel =P…

<i> <b>~≈№Я≈~</b> </i>

~number.R

p.s. xpect no bad grammar from me lol

R is not a number.

Welcome.

Haha thanks!

yeah it’s insider for now =]

~mark

KIbda late , but…

Jesse/Oshawa/15

I wondered in on my search to find a 240sx, and i found one on here , thanks guys

1989 Hatchback , red, All i need for it to run is , a rad , maf , airfilter and box , ps pump , and tensioner pulley and belt

Hi, names Serge. looking for help finding someplace reputable to get my motorset from, I’ve got a Nissan PUlsar EXA ca18de with a spun rod bearing. I have another engine lines up but I’m planning on dropping a RWD ca18det in it.

I’m also looking at importing a 180sx with a ca18det in it :slight_smile:

hi i’m 89240SX. to tell you all the truth, i loved them ever since i had my license since 16, im 20 now and just recently purchased my own 240SX,

I LOVE MY 240SX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best thing ever, the handling, the power, the look [] []

the car has some problems like the heater doesnt work, and i cant figure out whats wrong, and thats key for winter. if any of you know whats wrong please dont hasitate to PM me.

thanks for letting me do this

Hey all!

Name is Cam, I’m a Sgt posted at CFB Borden. I do not have a 240 yet, although I am in the process of purchasing an S13.

Heyy guys names Mike
Im 21
From Mississauga

Currently driving a 1990 240sx HB black

Waz good! My name is Randy
Im 15, In 1 week 16
I live in Oshawa, Ontario

Currently own a 1989 240sx Coupe

I’ve been on this site along time, just never remembered to post here. Sorry about that guys.

Hey guys my name is Blake i currently own a 1997 honda prelude and a 04 cbr rr i live in kitchener/london i am a new user on this site!!!

Hey My Name is Jesse
I live in Brampton n have a 95 240sx…Its Blue :smiley:

whatsup im yako
i live in scarborough and have a red 1990 si3 coupe
right now just waiting to bleed my brakes and put in a new dash HUD so i cna get it on the road
by the way its my first car