Introductions - New users please post intros here

whatsup im yako
i live in scarborough and have a red 1990 s13 coupe
right now just waiting to bleed my brakes and put in a new dash HUD so i cna get it on the road
by the way its my first car

Hey, I am Matt…don’t have a 240 yet but that will change soon :smiley:

DeJaun…15…will be 16 in a few months. Looking to learn more about 240’s, as I plan on purchasing one in april. Here to learn, not to teach.

the name is edwin or aldrin last name Garcia i currently bought flyingchicken 240 i’m from scarborough - malvern!

Hi, I’m pat from Kingston. I don’t own 240 sx, but I drive the big brother of your S13 & S14. S12 200sx with CA18ET turbo, which I like to tell ppl that it’s euro spec silvia RS (I’m not lying). was gonna get S13, but it’s either too expensive or junk. I think I registered because I saw some wheels for sale.

Welcome to all the new guys!

89240SX you should post your heater issue in detail in the “Technical” section here, someone might be able to offer some advice.

Hey all :wink: I’d just like to say I’m back! Picked up another 240sx and boy, oh boy that makes me smile. It’s hard to get them here in Ohio because they’re all rust buckets. Anyway, I’ll post pics when we have a nice day and I can clean her up.

Hello !

Just picked up a 240 not to long ago; use this site to my advantage, already learned alot and havn’t even posted! :slight_smile:

hey

my names Dominic, 18, own a 95 240sx se…
bought it before ever driving one, absolutely love it aha

Name - Peter
Location - newmarket, ontario

hi all. finally using my s13. good bits- '91 chuki clean dash, oem skirts, xplod headunit but busted speakers. bad bits - previous owner swapped in a maxima seat for driver which sits high, bit of rust under driver door mirror, dent on rear driver side, shoddy repair repaint hatch, also its an auto. My plan of action - get seat, oem s13 or aftermarket, though i hear they also sit up high, but cant get higher than the maxima crap. Get speakers might get subs. Get rear overfenders to cover dent, also get front lip. Swap in a CA (cheaper to get than sr, high rpm, not crazy abt high hp) & swap to M/T. coilovers and rims. finally repaint it. Lets see how it goes, havent got loads of cash so would take time.

Hey,
The name is mac. I have a 89 240sx. Live down here in Southern California.

Hi guys

My name is Andrew, Im from Brampton and I am planning on buying a 240sx as my first car!
I’ve been lurking on this forum for about 8 months and I am just getting around to posting on it.

'sup, my name is brad, i live in va beach but moving back to ON in a couple months. i’m 27, i love my s13 hb. gonna turbo that ka someday… btw, anybody know how diff. it will be to register my 240 when i move?

Matt
Oakville
1995 Ford Probe gt

hey guys been lurking this site for a few years decided to join .

hey guys! just found out about this site.

Hey
Name is Cory
18 years old
Live in Pickering

Drive a 92 180sx and have a gold 89 240sx (for sale)
I have been with son240sx since the summer but i would always forget my password. Did the right thing this time and wrote it down.

My name is Michael
I live in Kettleby (near Newmarket)
I currently drive a chipped black Jetta 1.8t with some minor mods.
I’m looking for a 240sx hatch to drop in a sr20 or rb26
I’m checking my messages daily, so if you have a 240sx hatch with no engine/blown engine please message me.

Hi my name is bhushan. i don’t own a nissan unfortunately

i’m 19 and i’m lookin forward in dating young nissan guys:cool:

j/k
a better intro would be, my name is bhushan. i drive a 91 BMW 525. i don’t own a 240sx yet, but i plan on gettin one sometime soon:-D:-D
i hope to learn more about nissans here