(>) Invites

PM sent for the correct answer…:wink:

-Joe
-Chevrolet
-Trailblazer SS

choda >4g63girl > turbo ls1 ss> 87foxgt >onyx Z32>bladez>addicted2boost >evilsrt >newman >mindless

this thread brings a tear to my eye!

yea not last summer, but the one before

lol, well this worked well.

• 01AudiS4
  • Audi
  • S4
    -choda >4g63girl > turbo ls1 ss> 87foxgt >onyx Z32>bladez>addicted2boost >evilsrt >newman >mindless

Anyone that said Onyx is > Jay is wrong.

Anyone that doesn’t have evilsrt in the top 4 is also wrong. edit: Unless I’m confusing that neon owner for a different one, which I could very well be doing.

Furthermore, I believe a lot of fun associated with the original greater than thread will be lost as the thread will be viewable only by a select few. As aforementioned, perhaps it’s just an attempt to draw people to Onyx’s site, and that’s well and good… however the spirit of the original thread is definitely lost.

:repost:

edited my post for proper format

am i that outta the loop?? i go to meets all the time and i never see josh. I demand an invite to the >thread.lol

edit, ok ill bite.

turbociv
bmw
328is

choda>turbols1ss>4g63girl>mindless>bladez>evilsrt>newman>onyx z32>87foxgt>addicted2boost

what the hell is this ? invited to view the thread? why arent the raining champs me and firehawk invited automaticly for being the fastest in 06? i actually have no idea what you are doing

layzie
Subaru
STi

you’re surprised?

That’s exactly the idea. The original had too much “spirit”… :uhh:

• Onyx Syndicate user name (or NYSpeed, if you don’t have one yet)
    mindless
  • Make of car
    Honda
  • Model of car
    Civic
  • The answer to the Question below;

Q: Put these names in order of where they stood at the end of the last (>) thread;

Turbols1ss > Choda > 87FoxGT > Adictd2boost > Mindless > 4g63girl > Evilsrt > Onyx Z32 > Bladez > Newman

Alot of this was a guess so ill have to see the truth

Chino
Subaru
STi

Turbols1ss > Choda > 87FoxGT > Evilsrt > Adictd2boost > Mindless > 4g63girl > Bladez > Onyx Z32 > Newman

BTW: looks like you got too much interest Josh - I’m gettin spam PM’s from the onyx syndicate :stuck_out_tongue:

Default Re: Chino
Hi,
I’m new here, how’s it going?

“Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity” - Albert Einstein

Patricia
http://patricia2.t35.com

haha, patricia got me too

Fucking buddhist slut tricked me also.

adam!
Honda
Civic

I believe the thread to be:

4g63girl > Choda > evilsrt > addicted2b00st > onyx > 87foxGT > Bladez > Newman

That cunt got me too…

werd, i’ve been had. I pm’d onyxz32 over there on the syndicate site to give the heads up. That was before I saw the end of this thread.

Aww, and I thought I was special. :frowning:

fogot me :frowning: