CALLOUT: LetItRip, psphinx81 , Onyx Z32

Haven’t raced in a while, lookin to move up…

Let me know if you guys are game, and when/where

It can be a dig or roll, or both…

roll for me… let me know what u wanna go from… it will have to be next weekend though. my car is down for install and tuning till then

i think letitrip is out till next week too

aww skipping over me? :frowning:

psphinx81 - did I race you at NYIRP on a wednesday a little over a month ago? It was toward the end of the night. If it wasn’t you then it was a car just like yours…

Jeeves, ya we can run if you want. Although I don’t know how good my chances are right now since I read that you beat the Firehawk when he was running at full potential. Unless that thread was total BS. But whatever, I’ll race anyone. So let me know…

he didnt beat the firehawk… :lol:

Ya i heard that, lol. But even if he did, I would still race him. I’m not afraid of loosing, just tryin to have fun

:tup:

nope wasnt me, ill be at NYI on the 29th tho

And yes I did just add that third name a minute ago, why not??..

:tup:

can I be 4th? Im palnning on coming up this sun.

sure, the more the marrier

really? Were you there? because i dont remember you being there, so i would love to know how you know what happened when the people who raced say otherwise

If Studderin is in, I’m going too. I need to see what the new tune did for me. Plus we need a rematch kyle from last year :biglaugh:

biiiitch pllleeeeease

ok sounds good, let me know when…

:rofl:

you’re still trying to convince people regarding this?

lets get real.

you beating chuck is about as true, as my pregnancy thread.

prove me wrong then

Don’t be scared of Jeeves. I still haven’t seen anyone call him out on it. All they nay sayers and still no one has the sack…