Introducing The Onyx Syndicate

It’s going to be a busy summer :slight_smile:

Myself, Bing and a few other NYSpeed members are teaming up to make this coming summer the most active it’s ever been. Building off what I’ve been doing for NYSpeed for the last 2 years, we’re taking it to the next level.

www.OnyxSyndicate.com

The Onyx Syndicate is the official event and forum promotion company for NYSpeed, BlownEuroz and SON240sx. :tup:

We’ll be setting up events, track days and basically come up with things for forum members to do besides sit on the web. We film it all and come out with a DVD at the end of the year. Doesn’t sound like anything different from what I’ve been doing, but there are some small changes…

Since NYSpeed isn’t mine, I couldn’t get insurance for anything under the NYSpeed name. Now I’ll be able to be properly insured. Also, we’ll be able to go after large sponsors and likely get some money flowing. On top of that, we’re planning 2 of our own LARGE events. One for the spring and one for the end of summer. These will be official “kick off / say goodbye to the summer” meets complete with food, (Mike, TPGSR will be cooking again) some form of time trial racing, etc. all on the grounds at Dunnville. We even have an empty air plane hanger to play with. :slight_smile:

We also have a forum where all of the info for the events / media will be posted. We needed our own forum as a central location for all three auto forums instead of copying the same info 3 times on each site. As you’ll read if you go there, this forum is not meant to be a replacement for any forum, but simply a hub of info. The forum is: www.onyxsyndicate.com/forums

What does this mean for NYSpeed? More events, more track days, more media exposure and overall, more automotive content for the members. :tup:

Head over and check out what’s coming up next summer :smiley:

:tspry:

fuckin tits !

the greater than list makes its return :slight_smile:

I remember you telling me about this at Harry’s…great stuff man, we def. need this. I love the enthusiasm! Check your PM’s by the way…

Nice work josh, I look forward to finally kinda getting ito the scene, glad you could make this work.

-Ian

Great job man.

awesome josh :tup:

Good stuff as usual Josh!

:tup:

this commming summer is going to be fantastic

teeeeeup

Awesome!

Time for me to start looking for a different car, I’m sick of spectating :slight_smile:

old news. :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup: to more track days. It looks like you’re taking your filming to the next level as well. :slight_smile:

A couple words of advice on the site:
Slow flash sites like that may look cool, but they drive a lot of people nuts. If you keep it really stripped down like it is now where you can get to all pages from one place that makes it a little easier to bare.

Your logo and whole site immediately screams AR Fab to me. For some reason this logo is faded but their whole site is black with orange accents like yours and they’re a very well established performance automotive shop. You may not care, but it’s good to know in case your site gets big enough that it attracts their attention.
http://www.arfabrication.com/_images/arf_logo.gif

The forum looks great!

i dig

:tup: I just got your voicemail, I will give you a call in the next day or so!

this kicks so much ass. Registered!

Nice job Josh, looking forward to this summer:tup: