InYourFace518 lika da way my dick taste

Haha, one of my all time favorite movies man

You better show up, fag.

fuckin BRING IT YOU COCK ASS FAGGOT. FUCKIN LEAVE YOU CUNT, IMMA FUCKIN GROUND AND POUND YOUR FACE

So i can ass dunk her afterwards:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Wait im lost here. Who’s inyourass518 and why is he bad mouthing cliff for no apparent reason? I heard that inyourass518 never showed. Heard he was watching brokeback mountain directors cut.

YOU’RE STILL HERE POSTING, LEAVE…CLIFF IS LEAVING SOON AND I’M COMING TO VIDEO TAPE YOUR ASS BEATING AND YOU PUTTING THE HELLO KITTY BANDAIDS ON AFTER

Yeah. Instead of popcorn he said he was getting KY. Kind of weird.

Nah, they’re going now…well Cliff is, inyourbutthole518 is bitching out

HAHA. YO his current activity is writing cliff a Pm. Must be srs bzns

I live in back of 20 mall. It only takes me 2 mins. To get there.

Leavin now to pound some punkass bitches face. Better bring a cup to collect some teeth after I curb stomp your fuckin face.

250lbs 6"5
:rofl:rofl
Beat that little man

Size is trivial.

Im a fucking Kickboxer Bitch. this guy is retarded.

your all talk what what inthebutt518. All talk and no action!! Cliff doesnt have time for your reindeer games!!!

You’re a “Kickboxer Bitch?” That sounds intimidating, really.

Cliff left at 12:10, so it takes him about 10 minutes to get there
BETTER SHOW UP FAGGOT!

Let me guess your their BUKKAKE cup holder!!!:rofl:rofl

Da kid that holds the cup and than pounds it.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:excited

Jerking each other off and fucking each other in the ass ever since 2001.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Kid illrub my taint in your face. Weird thing is that you might pop a stiffy.(though microscopic) You dont bad mouth cliff. Wii kickboxing doesnt not count fyi. And im 6’4 and 185 and im pretty strong/cut. So 250 means you got a whole lot a baby fat jigglin around there.

Wait… How many chins can you make? You got more rolls than a bakery?