IPAD

Hey all,

i bought my mom a Kindle Fire for christmas but it doesnt work in Canada… we agreed to bite the bullet and get the much more expensive Ipad.

however, if someone out there has one in great shape with all the packaging etc. we would go used.

let me know please, i’d like to get something inside the next 2 weeks. I can pick up in Buffalo.

thanks

I have an iPad WI-FI 32GB that has barely been used. Is not 3G. Also have all the packaging and a screen protector. $325

you may already know but apple sells refurbs on their site, 16gb wifi only was $419

yeah i saw that. i would probably go that route if i go new.

shelby, looking for something a bit cheaper. non-3G is not an issue though.

You selling the kindle?

im going to return it since i can get full value for it… i would totally sell it to you but you’re better off getting a new one.

i did buy a couple books to test it out. the books worked fine but we can’t download angry birds for her or any other apps.

we even gave it to Josh, he has is now, and from a US ISP we can’t use it with certain Canadian information we loaded into it.

bump… i bought the ipad from 07shelby but would be interested in another since my kids are now basically stabbing each over it :slight_smile:

i have a 4 year old that uses mine way more then me. its such a great think to have for them for either movies or games, or coloring. i bought mine when they 1st came out and she was using it almost right away. would totally sell it to you but i would be asked everyday where is it form her

IPAD 3 soon… sit tight :wink:

im not paying retail for an ipad 3… my kids are 4 and 2, they have no idea what the difference is between ipad, ipad 2 and ipad 3 and neither do i really. it’s an angry birds / youtube machine and that’s it :slight_smile:

i think he is saying wait for the iPad 3 to come out and get a even bigger discount on a 1 or even 2

You could always get a cheap android tablet if all you want is a few basic apps.

touche

This. Angry birds and Youtube will both run like a champ on a $200 or less new Android tablet.

The Blackberry Playbook is $299 right now for the 64GB model and its a quality tablet. RIM also announced an update with Android support in February.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834103003&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--na--na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=4238077&SID=skim7917X667306X32079e6adf7a40a6ee16262940554fde

meh, i am not ashamed to say, but understand that i probably should be, to stay with apple. i tried the kindle and it blew and the playbooks will be $50 in a few months anyways

I have a 32 gb with data and wifi 1St gen but bought literally 2 weeks before the I pad 2 came out. barely use it pm an offer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

x2

edit: check out cowboom.com as well. they have them there at a considerably low prices - with a warranty mind you.