iPhone 5 carrier question ( AT&T and Verizon )

Anyone know how to make a AT&T iPhone work for Verizon network ? Also how much? It might be a hack but I don’t know how to do it.

Won’t work

Damn lol I was hoping there was a hack / unlock for it, so I need to buy a new IPhone to go to Verizon

AT&T uses GSM and verizon uses CDMA
you would need to get a verizon specific iphone 5

Ill just sell the phone I have and buy a new one, how much do these go for ? 1 month old iPhone 5

Sell to Singh

throw a verizon sim card in it.

No such thing. Completely different systems. Verizon does not have sim cards.

Unless of course you had a Verizon phone that was approved for international use as the non North America world uses GSM because Europe mandated it. But since you are going the other way there is no way that it is going to happen. You can sell that thing on Ebay in five minutes for more than you will pay for a new Iphone 5 with a two year contract when you switch.

False. All 4G LTE phones use a sim card, regardless of carrier.

That being said, they are still 2 totally different technologies. This is the equivalent of trying to put an AT&T SIM in a Nextel phone, lol.

Boom. Right… :bowdown

I know what I’m talking about. With iPhone 4S and the 5 they are quad band and are able to go on both carriers. The iPhone 5 is unlocked and all you need todo is throw in a new nano SIM card.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/11/geju6aby.jpg

Dude, I don’t have a jetski, not the kind you’re talking about.

No. Quad band means that it supports 4 main GSM frequencies, bro. The GSM based iPhone 5’s don’t have CDMA at all.